Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, really? I might pee myself now they did this last time there was a double eviction (to boost ratings) but i have to say that their ratings didn't go up and lots and lots of people lost interest in the show. people cancelled their feeds this is just a way to screw people of their money.

Ooh. I wonder what the plot twist is? Maybe it is that they can't use veto? Just a thought. I can't wait until Saturday. I am so glad Howie won hoh! He seemed bummed that he would only be hoh for 2 days. And Jennifer. I wanted to slap her silly. What a jerk. She deserves to be out of the house. Ivette needs to go. She is so miserable! It is a game! She needs to remember that.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, really? I might pee myself now You are killing me T!
I am so addicted to this show it isn't even funny.

Originally Posted by smilingface Ooh. I wonder what the plot twist is? Maybe it is that they can't use veto? Just a thought. I can't wait until Saturday. I am so glad Howie won hoh! He seemed bummed that he would only be hoh for 2 days. And Jennifer. I wanted to slap her silly. What a jerk. She deserves to be out of the house. Ivette needs to go. She is so miserable! It is a game! She needs to remember that. he's not even hoh for 48 hrs he's barely HOH for 24 if they play the HOH comp TONIGHTthey don't show the tv show til tomorrow but they are playing all these games TODAY and TONIGHT

Originally Posted by smilingface Yeah, you're right. How come whenever the s2 win hoh it is always double eviction week? cus this show is just a pain in my butt lolbut hopefully janey will win the HOH comp so then she can get maggie out of the house too

Roasting the Couch Potatoes

On ''Big Brother,'' the devious James gets backdoored by April, who still has enough time to insult us viewers at home by Lynette Rice

SNEAK ATTACKED James couldn't prevent his own loss

Truth be told, I half expected to phone this baby in last night. After last week's sleep-inducing episodes, I had had just about enough of this sixth season of Big Brother — so much so that I felt the only way to fill this weekly column space was to bring back Kaysar myself. So I did. I talked to him on the phone for a little Q&A. But then came a new reason to keep watching the show — Tuesday's pivotal episode! — so I guess I didn't need Kay-Kay back at all (I included a few words from him anyway down below). And it looks like I have you fellow pieces of s--- to thank for that.

What, you didn't know that's what April calls us Sovereign sympathizers? Clearly we must be our own brand of feces for considering Janelle far more worthy to receive a phone call from outside the house than someone like April (or Ivette, Beau, and Maggie). Honestly, seeing Ivette bawl her brains out after losing the ''America's choice'' vote was an eye-opening moment — and just the confirmation I needed that the Nerd Herd doesn't deserve my respect. That self-righteous pack is totally unwilling to admit that their behavior in front of the CBS cameras has been anything but noble. They'd prefer to accuse the network of tampering with the vote — and call us viewers pieces of bleep — rather than consider that they might be even more duplicitous and evil than the opposing team they so despise. Says April, and I quote, ''Anyone who would sit here and think that Janelle deserves a phone call from Michael over anyone else in this house, I just have to question their character.'' Of course she would do that; that's far easier than questioning her own.

Now even I can admit that Howie and Janelle are far from saintly. He is partly responsible for the venomous atmosphere in the house in the last few weeks. But unlike the Friendship, Howie and Janelle can take a joke. Sure the Sovereign Two strategize just like Maggie and Ivette, but they never seem to take things too personally or seriously (or reduce themselves to quoting Ecclesiastes just to leverage some support). If anything, Janelle probably appreciates the need for levity the most, or she wouldn't have jokingly argued that Michael was a loved one because she said as much when she was drunk. We probably don't take enough time to appreciate it, but damn if that girl doesn't walk around that house with a perpetual twinkle in her eye.

But I can't rail too much on April (who's also responsible for squeezing an expletive, ''absof---inglutely,'' into Tuesday's episode — did you catch it?). Fact is, Busto did come through on Tuesday by successfully backdooring James, which finally led to his ouster last night, once and for all.

Now what's up with the double eviction? Oh yes, the start of the new TV season looms, and we have to wrap this show quickly. I'm all for it, if only because I simply cannot sit through another one of Julie's sorry attempts at ad-libbing. (BB producers, I beg you — cut to the damn fishbowl already!) Fortunately, Howie managed to get his bearings and strike a much-needed blow at the final team in the house. Unless she manages to win the veto, I fully expect (and hope) that Ivette will go.

And finally, back to Kaysar. Of course, he's still missed, or else someone wouldn't have purchased another banner to fly over the house. It read, ''Kaysar — most loved in BB history.'' (Unfortunately, the houseguests didn't see this one either; a CBS publicist tells me the producers have folks stationed at the nearby airports to provide early warnings so they can put the guests in lockdown. Too bad! A little rude awakening never hurt anyone.) As Kaysar decides whether to pursue a short-term career in Hollywood (he's set to appear on an upcoming episode of The Young and the Restless), he says he's keeping his fingers crossed for Janelle to win the $500 K. He said he was shocked to learn about Ivette's racist comments but didn't take it personally. ''I knew there was the possibility of something like that taking place when I signed up, and it's her loss. Her ignorance is unforgivable, but it has nothing to do with me. It's just something she has to deal with.''

Shockingly, he said he often related personally to Eric — they are both against the war in Iraq — but they were polar opposites when it came to playing the game. Mostly, Kaysar was floored by the little man's bravado. ''Eric always has to talk about being a leader,'' Kaysar said, ''but a real leader doesn't talk about being the leader — he just does it. That was my problem with those people: They were just so insecure about what they were doing.'' As April would say, abso...Uh, definitely.

So what do you think? Is April's husband big-boned or just fat? How many hours do you think will pass before a catfight breaks out in the sequester house? And did you think it was actually possible to lose weight in the house?

web pag

Ok anyone see tonight's episode?? April is so the cry baby. What is up with all these cry babies?

I guess the surprize was sexy Holly from BB5 was back to conduct the veto comp.

Bo Was voted off after Howie nominated him and Ivette. Damn I wish Janelle would have won the HOH! So my prediction is that Janelle and Howie are put up next nomination and that Janelle will have to win the VETO. Or she is gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok anyone see tonight's episode?? April is so the cry baby. What is up with all these cry babies?
I guess the surprize was sexy Holly from BB5 was back to conduct the veto comp.

Bo Was voted off after Howie nominated him and Ivette. Damn I wish Janelle would have won the HOH! So my prediction is that Janelle and Howie are put up next nomination and that Janelle will have to win the VETO. Or she is gone
frown.gif

sexy holly? after hearing her voice and knowing how absolutely stupid she is you think she's sexy? if maybe she couldnt speak i could agree but i coudn't stand to hear her talk last year and that hasn't changed she makes me wish i were deaf, and being such a huge lover of music that is a big huge major thing.
i know who wins veto but i won't spoil it for ya'll.

Yep, Sexy Holly. Her looks only. She is very thin. Did you see her hair? amazing! I commented on it to Reija. She agreed and wondered if it was extentions.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, Sexy Holly. Her looks only. She is very thin. Did you see her hair? amazing! I commented on it to Reija. She agreed and wondered if it was extentions. i don't think she's that attractive, next to janelle she's dog butt ugly.holly has those big ass horse teeth. i never did think she was that attractive even b4 she spoke lol. and that voice that just really makes her vile to me she needs to be a mute.

I did watch it. I was so pissed that they didn't vote Ivette off. This was their chance. And, April... she is such a cry baby. I couldn't stand her tears. Hopefully they (Sov2) and go against the ghetto a$$ and Naggie.

I was mad that they voted out Beau. But strategically it was the right thing to do. He has won hoh once, almost twice (except Howie won that time). Ivette could only win hoh if Maggie gave it to her. Ivette is no threat of winning competitions. I loved the little conflict between Naggie and April. April was starting to not trust Naggie. I wish Janelle had won hoh. I hope she wins veto, but the odds are not in her favor. I really don't want her to go. Holly's voice is so annoying. I remember why I hated her last season. But I also liked her hair! That is about all I liked.

Some BB6 gossip for you. It looks like Janelle posed for Playboy before going on BB6. Here is her pic if u want to see. I will post the rest of them in the Sex forum since they are more risque.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thank you very much Marisol, this just made day!
wink.gif
I figured you might enjoy it!

Originally Posted by Marisol Some BB6 gossip for you. It looks like Janelle posed for Playboy before going on BB6. Here is her pic if u want to see. I will post the rest of them in the Sex forum since they are more risque. janelle has said she turned down posing naked for playboy i've heard those pics are fake and her head was placed on someone elses body, there are no verified naked pics of janelle on the playboy site(just fyi)

Latest posts

Back