Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 janelle has said she turned down posing naked for playboy i've heard those pics are fake and her head was placed on someone elses body, there are no verified naked pics of janelle on the playboy site(just fyi)

Really? She was in their lingerie catalog. Too bad for Tony.

Originally Posted by Marisol Really? She was in their lingerie catalog. Too bad for Tony. she had said many many times she wouldn't do a naked shoot. i've seen her other photos with parts kinda covered but she has said she wouldn't do a naked spread, she's been asked a couple of times about doing a naked shoot she turned them down (she has talked about this on the live feeds quite a bit) april likes to bring up "i wonder if playboy will ask us to pose" who would wanna see HER naked eeww eeeww eewwwww

Did everyone watch tonight? I was so freaking happy when Janelle won the POV but was totally sad cause that meant that Howie is out the door. That is unless they can manipulate Ivette into voting for April. That would be so awesome!

I just love Howie. He was freaking hilarious with his Jedi act and light saber. I was cracking up the whole time.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 last week i was creative and made some BB6 banners for my signature at the jokers site
i know some of ya'll are BB6 freaks and i know if i post them here ya'll respect the not altering them that i ask of people (i had seen them altered after i shared them which annoyed me)

bigbrother06sigbanner01.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner02.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner03.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner04.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner05.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner06.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner07.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner08.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner09.jpg

bigbrother06sigbanner10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Anya1976/BB6/bigbrother06sigbanner11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Anya1976/BB6/bigbrother06sigbanner12.jpg

Cool color bars. I see that you don't like the Nerd Herd.
But who does! hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Anya1976

who would wanna see HER naked eeww eeeww eewwwww

Raises hand!
claps.gif
Oh Ang, what guy would NOT wanna see her naked. I mean she is cute, thin, and sexy. I for one, would love to see that. I have great appreciation for a fine woman. I can tell you unless catatonic or gay, any guy would entertain that idea....all this even with me HATING April.
icon_evil.gif
I cannot speak for a women.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Did everyone watch tonight? I was so freaking happy when Janelle won the POV but was totally sad cause that meant that Howie is out the door. That is unless they can manipulate Ivette into voting for April. That would be so awesome!
I just love Howie. He was freaking hilarious with his Jedi act and light saber. I was cracking up the whole time.

OH Janelle is one of the best players ever. She smoked everyone in that VETO. Janelle needs to completely RAMP up that offer to Ivette. Ivette already has seen the writing on the wall when she discussed it with Howie. I haven't calculated, but is it true there are more votes for the nerd herd than the other group in the final 2?

Originally Posted by Marisol Cool color bars. I see that you don't like the Nerd Herd.
But who does! hahahahahaha

LOL no i don't like the nerdherd is it that obvious? lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Raises hand!
claps.gif
Oh Ang, what guy would NOT wanna see her naked. I mean she is cute, thin, and sexy. I for one, would love to see that. I have great appreciation for a fine woman. I can tell you unless catatonic or gay, any guy would entertain that idea....all this even with me HATING April.
icon_evil.gif
I cannot speak for a women. you want to see that gross nose pickin chick naked? and i'm sorry i don't see anything cute abouther she looks like the cryptkeeper with her fake chin nose cheeks and teeth

Originally Posted by Marisol Did everyone watch tonight? I was so freaking happy when Janelle won the POV but was totally sad cause that meant that Howie is out the door. That is unless they can manipulate Ivette into voting for April. That would be so awesome!

i love howie i am hopin they can pull it off with ivette. i hope ivette isn't as stupid as she seems if she wants to win that money she will take them with her to the final 3(cus if she does the NH will have the majority of the votes) i don't think ivette would win if it came down to her and maggie not at all these morons have this worship of maggie that's unfrickinbelievable.
ok i am tryin to get my thoughts together but it's almost 5:30am and my brain is not coming together. I need to shower and get the heck outta dodge.

the NH need to think seriously about this game and who they can win against they will have a harder time with one of their own than if they have howie or janelle with them they need to get their head out of each other's butts long enough to have a thought that isn't shared with that little cult too. ok i am off to shower and start my day

ciao all

Originally Posted by Anya1976

you want to see that gross nose pickin chick naked? and i'm sorry i don't see anything cute abouther she looks like the cryptkeeper with her fake chin nose cheeks and teeth

LMAO nose pickin'! hahahah

Janelle winning was SO huge. I love Howie's idea of Janelle threatening Ivette like this: When I win HOH.....WHEN I win. Ivette has already figured it out that she cannot win over Maggie or April. I thought Ivetter was some dumb lesbian, but she surprized me when she came to Howie.

LIke I said, Janelle needs to severely RAMP up the offer to Ivette

I agree! Now that Ivette approached Howie with that, it's time for Janelle to step in and kick it up a notch!

Oh it drives me CRAZY to hear April talk! She has had such a horrendous nose job, there is nothin getting through. So she talks like she's holding her nose the whole time!!

And what about her comment about Janelle just wanting a sugar daddy in life.....um excuse me, doesn't April have one?

Oh yea, about the pics of Janelle.....I was thinkin maybe that wasn't her because her boobs look alot bigger than they did in the pics. IMO

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO nose pickin'! hahahah well she does when ivette nearly blew herself up this weekend she was sitting on the edge of the hot tub pickin her nose (she does it ALL the time it's so gross) if you check out screen cap sites you can see the pics lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Janelle winning was SO huge. I love Howie's idea of Janelle threatening Ivette like this: When I win HOH.....WHEN I win. Ivette has already figured it out that she cannot win over Maggie or April. I thought Ivetter was some dumb lesbian, but she surprized me when she came to Howie.
LIke I said, Janelle needs to severely RAMP up the offer to Ivette

there will be another america's choice announced tomorrow, so everyone needs to get out there and vote for janelle (i love annoying the NH by having Janey win) makes me feel good to know that we can vote for Janey and kinda send the NH a message that we hate them.

Originally Posted by tashbash I agree! Now that Ivette approached Howie with that, it's time for Janelle to step in and kick it up a notch! Oh it drives me CRAZY to hear April talk! She has had such a horrendous nose job, there is nothin getting through. So she talks like she's holding her nose the whole time!!

And what about her comment about Janelle just wanting a sugar daddy in life.....um excuse me, doesn't April have one?

There isn't anything wrong with wanting a sugfar daddy.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol There isn't anything wrong with wanting a sugfar daddy.
tongue.gif
LOL no there isn't i wish i had one to support my makeup habit

Howie is so funny! We were laughing so hard watching him play Jedi. He just cracks me up to no end!!!

The NH is the biggest bunch of babys! I really hope Ivette realizes that she has to vote out April if she even remotely wants a chance at winning. She has to know she won't win against April or Maggie. Plus, it would be great TV to see Maggie annoyed and pissed off for the rest of the game!

Originally Posted by redrocks Howie is so funny! We were laughing so hard watching him play Jedi. He just cracks me up to no end!!!
The NH is the biggest bunch of babys! I really hope Ivette realizes that she has to vote out April if she even remotely wants a chance at winning. She has to know she won't win against April or Maggie. Plus, it would be great TV to see Maggie annoyed and pissed off for the rest of the game!

hopefully Ivette is thinking game and not being brainwashed by maggie. if she is just being brainwashed then it's bye bye howie

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hopefully Ivette is thinking game and not being brainwashed by maggie. if she is just being brainwashed then it's bye bye howie Very True Angela!

Back