Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 of course i watched it. made me hate april and the sheep even more after she said the people who voted for janelle were pieces of sh*t Could Ivette be more of a cry baby?!?! I can't stand her ghetto a$$. I hope that Janelle or Howie win HOH tomorrow and they put Ivette and Maggie up. I can't stand them.

What a complete moron April is?! She is a terrible player, saying that. Who knows what twists and turns the show may take and what if America is given yet another opportunity to choose someone for something, they might not choose her. Then again they chose Bush so who knows. Ignorance is blind, deaf and bliss. Ivette should really grow-up already. I want my mommy, I want my mommy. OMG, shut up. Thank goodness James is up. He'll be gone and so will that face. I can't stand him. I can't believe how jealous of Janelle they are. Like they're back in grammar school or something.

Originally Posted by Marisol Could Ivette be more of a cry baby?!?! I can't stand her ghetto a$$. I hope that Janelle or Howie win HOH tomorrow and they put Ivette and Maggie up. I can't stand them. they've needed to get rid of maggie for weeks

Originally Posted by Sofia What a complete moron April is?! She is a terrible player, saying that. Who knows what twists and turns the show may take and what if America is given yet another opportunity to choose someone for something, they might not choose her. Then again they chose Bush so who knows. Ignorance is blind, deaf and bliss. Ivette should really grow-up already. I want my mommy, I want my mommy. OMG, shut up. Thank goodness James is up. He'll be gone and so will that face. I can't stand him. I can't believe how jealous of Janelle they are. Like they're back in grammar school or something. i can't stand ivette, i laughed my butt off when she cried. that was the reason i voted for janelle to win something cus i can't stand seeing these sheep get anything and as long as howie or janelle are in that house i will vote for them. if the next AC is after they are gone i won't vote.
i personally think that ivette's jealousy of janelle comes from her really being attracted to her.

LOL Sofia! Bout time America got something right
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia

Then again they chose Bush

Originally Posted by Anya1976 of course i watched it. made me hate april and the sheep even more after she said the people who voted for janelle were pieces of sh*t I agree 100% Angela. I was so pissed off when April said that, I actually gave the TV the finger!
icon_biggrin.gif

Granted I didn't vote, but who the hell is she to say that the people who voted are pieces of Sh*t? Just because they didn't give her or Ivette something. Please. They are the biggest bunch of cry babies I've ever seen. I hope when April gets out of that house people give her a whole bunch of sh*t about that comment. That was just wrong!

As much as I don't like James, I would love to see him stay in the house and start picking off some of the "friendship" group.

Argh! Can't stand them anymore. Especially Ivette and April. Go away!

The Tues. night episode was one of my favorites even though April won veto. I was so glad Janelle got the phone call. And why were they making such a fuss that the call was from Michael? Just because she only knew him a few weeks. The sheep should talk. They are the ones that make a shrine to Cappy when one of them wins hoh. Please! Ivette is such a poor sport. She accused Rachel of being a sore loser (which, by the way, I didn't understand) and she is even worse! I thought it was so funny that they just couldn't understand why Janelle won! They think they are so great! Ok rant over. I really hope Janelle or Howie wins hoh tonight. I think James will be evicted. I would like to see him in the final 2 because he is a good player, but I don't think that will happen. I don't understand why they don't want to keep James. Most of the jury will be made up of the nerd heard. If one of them is up against James in the final 2, they will probably win. I don't think they are thinking this through.

Originally Posted by Marisol I can't wait for tonight! it's a nail biter let me tell ya

Oh man... this was a good episode. I almost thought that Beau won the Hoh. Hurricaine Howie did gooooood. He finally made a wise decision. Break up the last pair! WTG! Did you see Ivette's face? Hopefully her ghetto a$$ will be gone.

By the way, Jennifer is a beoyatch!

Originally Posted by Marisol Oh man... this was a good episode. I almost thought that Beau won the Hoh. Hurricaine Howie did gooooood. He finally made a wise decision. Break up the last pair! WTG! Did you see Ivette's face? Hopefully her ghetto a$$ will be gone.
By the way, Jennifer is a beoyatch!

when the feeds turned on after the show ivette was crying in the barracks. i hate to say it but i laughed

OMG Ivette is so the CO-DEPENDANT. First cappy, then James.....GET A LIFE WOMAN

OMG in the Jury house, Jeniffer was so the major beeeyatch. WTF! She is such a junior in high school. Man!

Janelle rawks! She is kickin ass and Howie is on it too

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG Ivette is so the CO-DEPENDANT. First cappy, then James.....GET A LIFE WOMAN
OMG in the Jury house, Jeniffer was so the major beeeyatch. WTF! She is such a junior in high school. Man!

Janelle rawks! She is kickin ass and Howie is on it too

yea jen was a major biatch reminded me why i hated her in the first place. I am glad Rach showed her class by not saying anything.
jen is just a sore loser i guess she lied when she only wanted to get to the sequester house huh.

OH sofia, major drama on BB last night. James was voted off, but Ivette, the drama queen who is crying all the time, stirred things up by attaching herself to James and trying to convice the house to KEEP him. Hello? Keep him? The name is the most dominant VETO winners of all time.

They backdoored James and he was voted off.

Then they showed the Jury house with Jennifer waiting for who was voted off last. It was Rachal. They were watching the video tape of the show and stupid immature comments were coming out of Jen's mouth during the tape.

All I can say is that Jen, you are stupid to think that you were the sacrafice. No you weren't, you were stupid
wink.gif

WHOA!

"CBS has blocked out all of the livefeeds until Saturday's episode so the new plot twist will not be revealed"

What could it be??? Holy crap!

Soooo Glad Howie's still there.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

WHOA!"CBS has blocked out all of the livefeeds until Saturday's episode so the new plot twist will not be revealed"

What could it be??? Holy crap!

Soooo Glad Howie's still there.

OMG, really? I might pee myself now

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH sofia, major drama on BB last night. James was voted off, but Ivette, the drama queen who is crying all the time, stirred things up by attaching herself to James and trying to convice the house to KEEP him. Hello? Keep him? The name is the most dominant VETO winners of all time.
They backdoored James and he was voted off.

Then they showed the Jury house with Jennifer waiting for who was voted off last. It was Rachal. They were watching the video tape of the show and stupid immature comments were coming out of Jen's mouth during the tape.

All I can say is that Jen, you are stupid to think that you were the sacrafice. No you weren't, you were stupid
wink.gif

james has only won a couple veto's himself others were GIVEN to him and remember technically sarah won a veto too (even though james did most of the work on that one)

Latest posts

Back