Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I was watching tonight's episode and I just have to say.....what the HELL was Julie Chen wearing!!! Pants with a tight spandex cuff!?! Is it 1984? Sorry it just really pains me to see that. Please don't be letting that trend come back!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia I enjoyed tonights episode until Maggie won HOH. Me too! But that is what makes it better!

On a side note, I was watching "Made" on MTV last night and the girl who was getting made up went to a personal shopper and it was Beau!

Originally Posted by Sofia

I enjoyed tonights episode until Maggie won HOH.

I know, Sofia!! I was LIKE, NOoooooooooooooooooo, NOT HER!!!!! Kaysar will be up on the block asap
frown.gif
He is my favorite player by far in the house. He is so well thought out and not all over the place like the Oompa Loompa who just left. Janelle running a close second!
This is perfect with Maggie winning HOH, check it out...she won HOH, Kaysar and Janelle are put up. Kaysar wins the VETO comp and vetos himself off, she puts up James and James is voted off. IMHO. Whattya think?

LOL Marisol about the midget. HE was such a dork!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Marisol about the midget. HE was such a dork! I know that I must sound like a total witch but I didn't like him. And don't even get me started on Ivette.

Originally Posted by Marisol

I know that I must sound like a total witch but I didn't like him. And don't even get me started on Ivette.

Careful, she'll go LATIN on your ass

I was SO happy when Eric was out...and then Maggie won. What??? NO! I was so hyped for Janelle to win that, too. I can't see Kaysar leave, no way...he is the best. And his team is totally going to be fighting for him(hopefully). I don't really want James to leave either though...he is quite smart and I think he has what it takes, too. I don't want anyone on that team to leave...and wow, how stupid did Ivette come off tonight(not like it was a surprise)? Same with Jennifer and April. Beau did the right thing in just shutting up about the partner thing. hahaha. I like him except he's on the "other side".

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Careful, she'll go LATIN on your ass I am latin too so she better watch out!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I know, Sofia!! I was LIKE, NOoooooooooooooooooo, NOT HER!!!!! Kaysar will be up on the block asap
frown.gif
He is my favorite player by far in the house. He is so well thought out and not all over the place like the Oompa Loompa who just left. Janelle running a close second!
This is perfect with Maggie winning HOH, check it out...she won HOH, Kaysar and Janelle are put up. Kaysar wins the VETO comp and vetos himself off, she puts up James and James is voted off. IMHO. Whattya think?

LOL Marisol about the midget. HE was such a dork!

I was the same way Tony! Maggie was the worst person in the house to get HOH last night! She's going to put up Kaysar and James, I just know it. I really like Kaysar and the game he's playing and I really don't want to see him leave!
icon_cry.gif

But, I'm really happy that Eric is gone!!!

What if she tries to do what Kaysar did last week? (I don't think she's very smart...I think she'd try to copy what she's seen). Like...puts up, say, James and Janelle...then if one got veto, put up Kaysar so he can't escape? I guess what she doesn't know is that he has his own little clique who could most likely save him from a bad fate...or at least cause a tie(if one of them is up with him...that would be bad). I was also thinking, if I were Eric's wife back home, I'd kind of be scared that he would someday get with maggie. They are REALLY close...yikes!

I was so glad to see Eric go. I just knew Maggie (or as some call her on Big Brother boards, Naggie) would win. I think she might put up James and Janelle. Then if one of them wins the veto, she will put up Kasar.

Originally Posted by smilingface I was so glad to see Eric go. I just knew Maggie (or as some call her on Big Brother boards, Naggie) would win. I think she might put up James and Janelle. Then if one of them wins the veto, she will put up Kasar. Haha great minds think alike! I posted that right before you.
wink.gif

I actually think that since she is smart, she might put up James and Sarah... especially now since she knows that if a couple makes it til the end, they get a bigger price. Lets say that James wins the POV (since we all know Sarah won't cause she is a wimp), then he saves himslef. I am sure that then Maggie will put Kaysar up for eviction if this scenerio were to happen. Either way, she either gets rid of Kaysar avenges Eric or she breaks up one more couple.

Anyone watch it tonight?

It was a good episode although not much happened. It wasn't too buch of a surprise that Maggie selected Kaysar and James for eviction. I am still keeping my hopes u p that Kaysar stays in the game. Is it me or does Ivette think that she has a lot of power since Maggie is HOH? All I can say about Ivette is BRING IT ON!

Also, what was up with Howie and Beau? I think Howie is seriously sexually frustrated. Looking forward to Tuesday's episode.

OMG Ivette can kiss my ass. WTF is up w/ her? It tells me allot about her character when she says she SERIOUSLY LOVES CAPPY. Uhm...HELLO...how long have they known each others???? Weeks? She is just all over the place.

LOL @ Howie and Beau...I cracked up the entire time watching that.

Kaysar has to win this POV.

LOL! With Beau, Howie was just joking! He said he'd kiss him just to stay in the game...he wouldn't actually enjoy it. Hahaha.

Um I really don't think maggie is smart at all. She really just uses her emotions more than anything else. I think we can pretty much bet that either Kaysar or James is going to win Veto...they're going to work their butts off. I think the smart thing to do(if she's thinking intelligently by then) if Kaysar takes himself off, to put up Sarah, if James does, put up Janelle. But who knows what's going to happen? It can always change.

You know, I am SO scared that Eric will come back into the house...Julie keeps saying to the evicted houseguests "Well...you never know what's going to happen! *hint hint*". Maybe they'll have a competition for the people who are partner-less to have a chance to bring their partner back? That would be interesting.

Kaysar needs to kick some butt this week though I am seriously liking James as well! (especially when they saw the HoH room and he was like "It was such a touching moment...yeah right...")

I think if either of them gets veto, then she will put up Janelle. I really don't want Kasar to leave. He is my favorite!

Originally Posted by smilingface I think if either of them gets veto, then she will put up Janelle. I really don't want Kasar to leave. He is my favorite! You'd think that if Kaysar got it, she'd put up Sarah though...because she knew Sarah was sucking up and lying to her with an agenda, and she would get rid of a couple that she dislikes! I know, I love Kaysar too. I don't think he'll leave.

Latest posts

Back