Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes. Have to say I'm not surprised though...while I think she's very smart, I definitely didn't blink reading that. I think she doesn't really care about values or whatever...she's kind of into trashing herself, not that much self respect. Isn't that what Howie said something about? Like "She doesn't have self respect, so she'd do anything!". That comes to mind, I'm not sure if it was him...James I think actually! It's good she pleaded guilty. Better to fess up.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Here is a pic of it,
0721052bigbro1.jpg
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro2.html

GASPSS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA lmao

Originally Posted by Marisol She doesn't look that hot now. poor baby JANELLE maybe she needs the money to satisfy her expensive taste in clothing LOL, but thats one of the better looking mug shots of people ive seen

I so wish Kaysar had put up Eric...but I think Maggie and James is a good choice, too. I didn't like Sarah, but now that Kaysar kind of has her in his clutch, I think she'll be good. Howie is still hilarious. I don't ever want him to leave. Jedi??? haha. I'm actually seriously thinking that Rachel and Howie could possibly make it to the end. They're good, pretty under the radar(besides Howie being with Kaysar and Janelle), smart(or at least Rachel is). What's kind of funny is that Howie is just as touchy feely(mostly with Rachel, though, which makes sense since he knows her and feels comfortable with her) as Michael was, and what he says/does could be "sexual harassment" in Eric's terms, too. Strange. Eric seriously needs to be brought down from his high horse...even though he isn't HOH anymore he still kind of acts like he's in charge of things. I'm glad Kaysar didn't put up Janelle because they have an agreement! That would've seriously disappointed me if he had. It was a good episode!

It was a good episode. i didn't see it coming that he would nominate Maggie. I thought for sure that he would nominate Ivette and James. Wow... it will be a very interesting time in the house. I wonder who will win the POV,

Does anyone wonder if Ivette is with Maggie? You know.. it could be another secret.

Originally Posted by Marisol It was a good episode. i didn't see it coming that he would nominate Maggie. I thought for sure that he would nominate Ivette and James. Wow... it will be a very interesting time in the house. I wonder who will win the POV,
Does anyone wonder if Ivette is with Maggie? You know.. it could be another secret.

i KNEW he would nominate maggie and JAmes, and Ivetes not with Maggie in the house b/c i remember in the very 1 episode she kissed a girl with like wavy hair and i knew she was gay anyone else remember that??

NO SHIT!!! Why didn't be put up Eric. He needed to cut the head of the snake off. oh well, let's see what happens next

OMG, Howie is funny with the jedi thing.

Yeah, ERIC still acts like he is in charge and someone has to change that. Kaysar had the perfect oppt to do that and he didn't. It could be that Kaysar promised that he would give ERIC one week or something..

It's gettin' good!!!

PS I still like Janelle, but please stop smoking sheesh
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

I so wish Kaysar had put up Eric...but I think Maggie and James is a good choice, too. I didn't like Sarah, but now that Kaysar kind of has her in his clutch, I think she'll be good. Howie is still hilarious. I don't ever want him to leave. Jedi??? haha. I'm actually seriously thinking that Rachel and Howie could possibly make it to the end. They're good, pretty under the radar(besides Howie being with Kaysar and Janelle), smart(or at least Rachel is). What's kind of funny is that Howie is just as touchy feely(mostly with Rachel, though, which makes sense since he knows her and feels comfortable with her) as Michael was, and what he says/does could be "sexual harassment" in Eric's terms, too. Strange. Eric seriously needs to be brought down from his high horse...even though he isn't HOH anymore he still kind of acts like he's in charge of things. I'm glad Kaysar didn't put up Janelle because they have an agreement! That would've seriously disappointed me if he had. It was a good episode!

I think he showed that he was trustworthy to Eric by not nominating him. However... I think that in the future he will avenge Micheal. Besides, he is getting Eric in a different way. By nominating two people that he likes.

Originally Posted by Marisol

I think he showed that he was trustworthy to Eric by not nominating him. However... I think that in the future he will avenge Micheal. Besides, he is getting Eric in a different way. By nominating two people that he likes.

I hope he DOES avenge Micheal!!!

Kasar didn't put up Eric because he promised him he wouldn't. But he did the next best thing and that is putting up Eric's partner. I thought it was brilliant! Kasar is always thinking! I hope he goes far in the house. I think he might suspect about Maggie and Eric and that is why he put her up. Now he will see Eric trying to keep her in and he will know about their partnership. Howie was too funny! He is a Jedi. Ha!

I don't know who's going to win veto, but I hope nobody who will change it wins(though if someone does, he could just put up Eric and that would be really great as well)!!! I want to see one of them leave for sure. They're both so sneaky...though I do think James is smarter than Maggie is.

i dont know how dumb sarah and james must think kaysar is i mean he KNOWS they are a real couple and by them lying to him it just makes things stickier and james doesnt have a very good poker face he LOOKED SOOO NERVOUS when he was lying to Kaysar i mean c'mon i am kinda glad they didnt win the food comp , i mean RACHEL COULDNT SPELL broccoli what is wrong with her?? janelle i mean did anyone think she would get spaghetti right and poor howie they gave him rhubarb and the smart one james gets ham ahhaha

Oh I know!!!!!!!!! James will be busted ASS when Kaysar finds out

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

i dont know how dumb sarah and james must think kaysar is i mean he KNOWS they are a real couple and by them lying to him it just makes things stickier

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh I know!!!!!!!!! James will be busted ASS when Kaysar finds out I mean kaysar already wants him out and once he finds out that his "possible future ally SARAH" lied to him he'll be gunning for her as well

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

I mean kaysar already wants him out and once he finds out that his "possible future ally SARAH" lied to him he'll be gunning for her as well

Yep, I know! Good catch

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 I mean kaysar already wants him out and once he finds out that his "possible future ally SARAH" lied to him he'll be gunning for her as well Doubt it. She would say that James made her, she might even cry about it. She hated lying so much, you could tell. She really didn't want to do it. She trusts Kaysar which is huge. Kaysar could really use her to his advantage, it would be a complete waste to throw that away. Especially if/when he finds out she lied! Then he can really use her. She'd feel so bad, she'd probably do anything.

Back