Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:

I completely agree with you guys! Eric is such a loser...it was funny when Michael was taunting him(during the "intense" part) though. And then...why the heck did Ivette tell Kaysar that he didn't respect women??? It's completely the opposite.

Yep, I sooo hate Eric.

Quote:

I have to say right now I only like Kaysar, Michael, Janelle, Howie(haha) and Rachel(just 'cause she's smart and I like how she's paired with Howie).

Yep, me also!

Quote:

Beau I would like...but...he just reports everything back to Eric like the rest of them. Once Eric's gone I'll like him. I really dislike maggie too...yuck. She and Eric need to be taken down now! I really don't want Michael to leave...but it seems like he will. Kaysar is so into not being looked at as a target(when he already is)...it doesn't make sense. He doesn't know what he's missing with the $$ at the end if they both made it. I really thought they'd be the only pair with a chance to make it to the end together. I wonder if Kaysar will vote for Michael to leave just so he won't be seen as a target? That's kind of extreme.OMG, I know what you are saying

Agreed!

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

Well...while Eric was acting really dumb and menacing, he didn't pull a knife on anyone...that's why that one guy from BB2 was kicked out, right(I remember he thought it was like some erotic game...weird fetish)? And he like threw some chairs? Or was that second part somebody else?

What a lier Eric was that he "would never get physical". HELLO???? HE WAS TRYING TO GET PHYSICAL. I mean it says allot about him when he takes someone elses word for it about the whole "talking about his family" issue. How stupid is it when someone takes someone else's word for it from someone YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW and bust another guy you had an alliance with. CAPITAL L

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

in bb2 someone had a knife and got kicked out and in bb3 a guy like threw chairs and got kicked out hahah i hope eric gets kicked out that way MICHAEL AND JANELLE CAN STAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that!!! He was booted

Yes, I guess you are right about Eric not actually hurting anyone. The two guys in bb2 and bb3 were more physical and could have hurt people with their actions. Still I think if bb hadn't gotten involved he would have punched Michael. And I agree Tony, he didn't even hear the conversation between Michael and Janelle. While it was wrong, how did he know if anything was actually said. Rachel could have been making it up. Eric is such a jerk.

Originally Posted by smilingface

Yes, I guess you are right about Eric not actually hurting anyone. The two guys in bb2 and bb3 were more physical and could have hurt people with their actions. Still I think if bb hadn't gotten involved he would have punched Michael. And I agree Tony, he didn't even hear the conversation between Michael and Janelle. While it was wrong, how did he know if anything was actually said. Rachel could have been making it up. Eric is such a jerk.

I just wanna see how long before they all get a clue about ERIC. Was nice to see ERIC fail during the VETO COMP

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I just wanna see how long before they all get a clue about ERIC. Was nice to see ERIC fail during the VETO COMP hah I know he looked like a troll hahha im mean but hes such a dope! and his accent just gets more confusing i had no idea what he was saying when he was telling rachel think smarter he sed like sink smauta

So...Michael's gone. Do you guys think that Kaysar voted for him to stay or not??? I was thinking he didn't...but then who would've been that one vote? James? Hmmm. Now that Kaysar's HOH Eric better be praying!!! I hope he puts up Eric and Maggie, that would be good.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr So...Michael's gone. Do you guys think that Kaysar voted for him to stay or not??? I was thinking he didn't...but then who would've been that one vote? James? Hmmm. Now that Kaysar's HOH Eric better be praying!!! I hope he puts up Eric and Maggie, that would be good. It was a good episode. I was so happy when Kaysay won! Yay!!!! Eric looked pissed and by the way, I just noticed this but he is freaking short. I hope he nominates Eric and Ivette. She gets on my nerves.
I am sad cause my eye candy is gone.
icon_cry.gif

Haha yes he is short. that's why he got so pissed when Michael called him a Midget(right before he came over all menacingly). He has a major short guy complex(and I think that's why he worked so much on his body building, to make up for it or something). Yeah, Ivette's annoying, too...

You know, Julie looked really suspicious when they were talking about "anything can happen..." with Michael right before the HOH competition. I hope that means they'll have a chance to come back in the house again(like in BB3...I don't remember if they did it in any other ones?).

So...Michael's gone. Do you guys think that Kaysar voted for him to stay or not??? I was thinking he didn't...but then who would've been that one vote? James? Hmmm. Now that Kaysar's HOH Eric better be praying!!! I hope he puts up Eric and Maggie, that would be good.

Yep, was a pretty good episode, but ERIC needs to be nominated! YAY Kasar won it. Let's see if he will "AVENGE" like he says....regarding ERIC.
Janelle needs to quit smoking, asap. That is gross for such a hote chic. LOL

Yes I did notice Julie Chen said that "anything can happen..."

It's gettin good!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes I did notice Julie Chen said that "anything can happen..."
It's gettin good!

I think that they may bring some of them back! It definitely is getting good!

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that they may bring some of them back! It definitely is getting good! YEA that'd be awesome except if eric gets evicted next which he hopefully wil it would suck if he got to come back in the house ya know like i would be mad! yea and i definately want maggie and eric to be put up i definatley despise them both.

I guess I'm not the only one who caught Julie looking a little sneaky. I think they might bring people back in the house.

And did I hear correctly, Julie is going to tell the house guests that everyone has a partner? If so, I don't like that idea. It would be better kept a secret. Granted, most of them suspect that they all have partners, but it's not confirmed. That could drastically change the way the game is played.

Ya, know, I said to my husband during the show, that I used to like Eric and now I can't stand him. He's such a tool! Ken (hubby) keep saying that Eric has "little man syndrome". He makes me laugh!

I hope Kaysar plays it smart now that Michael is out of the house. If he goes and starts trying to avenge him, it's only going to get Kaysar kicked out.

Can't wait for the next episode!
smile.gif

Kasar promised Eric he wouldn't nominate him if he got hoh. Kasar, being the honest guy that he is, will probably keep his word, unfortunately. I think he will nominate Ivette but I don't know who else he would nominate. We will just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by smilingface Kasar promised Eric he wouldn't nominate him if he got hoh. Kasar, being the honest guy that he is, will probably keep his word, unfortunately. I think he will nominate Ivette but I don't know who else he would nominate. We will just have to wait and see. i dont care who he nominates i know it won't be janelle going home this week yes i LOVE her!!!!

Originally Posted by smilingface Kasar promised Eric he wouldn't nominate him if he got hoh. Kasar, being the honest guy that he is, will probably keep his word, unfortunately. I think he will nominate Ivette but I don't know who else he would nominate. We will just have to wait and see. Yeah...but when he talked to Kaysar in his room, he said "that alliance has gone to shit" to him. Uhh...that makes me think Kaysar will nominate him. Get some good revenge. Eric definitely deserves it. Eric didn't stay true to his word(which included Michael), and Eric was definitely trying to get at Kaysar next.

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

i dont care who he nominates i know it won't be janelle going home this week yes i LOVE her!!!!

I agree, I like her too!

Yeah...but when he talked to Kaysar in his room, he said "that alliance has gone to shit" to him. Uhh...that makes me think Kaysar will nominate him. Get some good revenge. Eric definitely deserves it. Eric didn't stay true to his word(which included Michael), and Eric was definitely trying to get at Kaysar next.

Kaysar will hopefully get some good revenge!

OMg i saw Access HOllywood tonight and they showed JANELLE'S MUGSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was arrested for shoplifting AND DRUNK DRIVING!!!!!!!!!! she pleaded (sp) guilty to both!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was shocked i still love her anyways though!

Back