Birchbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by basementsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone have a guess as to when new Plus 2 Packs will be added? Looked earlier today and they're all out.
They are always out everytime I try to order lolol I guess once it's back up, I always have no money! LOLOL It's one of those things *sigh*

Anyone have a guess as to when new Plus 2 Packs will be added? Looked earlier today and they're all out.
I was hoping they would restock yesterday, I had a 25% off code for my 25th month lol I used that and $10 points to get a benefit facial lotion for $11 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it hurt my heart to not have the sample pack there ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was hoping they would restock yesterday, I had a 25% off code for my 25th month lol I used that and $10 points to get a benefit facial lotion for $11
smile.gif
it hurt my heart to not have the sample pack there
wink.gif
Did you already place an order? Email them telling them you placed an order and sample packs were out. I ordered the birchbox home on Tax day because of the 15% off code, and they had no you pick two packs. I had signed up to have them email me when they (the you pick two packs) came back in stock and when I got the email saying they were back in stock (like a day later) I replied to it asking if they hadn't shipped my order yet could I still get a you pick two. They replied and told me that I had qualified and they would see what they could do, my order had shipped but they sent me a you pick two pack and mailed it separately. I was SUPER impressed. I didn't really think i would get it, but figured it could not hurt to ask since I thought my box was just sitting in a birchbox warehouse anyway. 

I got my 13 month e-mail today with the code for 25% off. I only have 161 Birchbox points after I review my April box. I don't know what to buy. I tried to shove a Maybelline Baby Lips in the keychain thing. It's a no go. I have about 100 lip glosses, lip butters, everything for lips except a regular chapstick. So the only thing I own that fits are my Tarte mini glosses.

FINALLY got my full-size order yesterday!  What is with this new shipping partner??  Used to take two days, this time it took a whole week and the tracking info almost never updated.

I ordered the RubyWing nail polish in Poppy since I didn't get to sample it in my box.  I didn't have any trouble with the formula and I definitely can smell the scent - it is like a floral perfume.  Yesterday when it was super sunny outside the color change was drastic and so cool to watch!!  I went through the starbucks drive through and by the time I was done my hand that was out the window looked like a completely different color than the one that stayed inside!  I really loved the berry color in the middle of the transition, and it made me realized I don't have a polish that shade.  Going on my list!!

Funny story though - I was telling my husband about it and he didn't get home until the sun was setting.  I made him stand on the porch with me to see it, and nada!  He was teasing me that I imagined it.  And now today it's SUPER overcast and when I took my dog out this morning there was a very subtle change but not enough that he would be able to tell.  Looks like I'm going to have to wear this polish until I can prove it to him!!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by gracewilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FINALLY got my full-size order yesterday!  What is with this new shipping partner??  Used to take two days, this time it took a whole week and the tracking info almost never updated.

I ordered the RubyWing nail polish in Poppy since I didn't get to sample it in my box.  I didn't have any trouble with the formula and I definitely can smell the scent - it is like a floral perfume.  Yesterday when it was super sunny outside the color change was drastic and so cool to watch!!  I went through the starbucks drive through and by the time I was done my hand that was out the window looked like a completely different color than the one that stayed inside!  I really loved the berry color in the middle of the transition, and it made me realized I don't have a polish that shade.  Going on my list!!

Funny story though - I was telling my husband about it and he didn't get home until the sun was setting.  I made him stand on the porch with me to see it, and nada!  He was teasing me that I imagined it.  And now today it's SUPER overcast and when I took my dog out this morning there was a very subtle change but not enough that he would be able to tell.  Looks like I'm going to have to wear this polish until I can prove it to him!!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol, I have the same one coming and I have been telling the hubby about it he is not as excited as I am.

I just placed my order. I paid $24.91. Whish Blueberry Shave Cream $20.00 Mirenesse Glossy Kiss 14. Perfect Kiss $26.55 Sample +2 Pack $10.00 (free w/$25+ purchase) 100 Birchbox Points = $10.00 off Subtotal Was $56.55 I used the code bblove25 for 25% off and I got the free sample +2 pack with $25+ purchase. I love the Mirenesse Glossy Kiss that I got in my April Birchbox and I've been lusting after the Whish Shave Cream since I got a sample in my March Birchbox. I really need something to motivate me to shave my legs. The only sample +2 pack they had was Whish Body Butter + Shu Uemura Velvet something or other, which I'm hoping is a packet each of shampoo and conditioner. I like haircare samples, so I think it's a good +2 pack.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but this month's Discovery Dash is up:

Arquiste Flor y Canto $105

Exude Lipstick $18

Miracle Skin Transformer Exclusive Introductory Collection $45

One Love Organics Body Serum, Comfort & Joy Birchbox Gift Set $32

Nothing I HAVE to have this month, thank goodness!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just placed my order. I paid $24.91.

Whish Blueberry Shave Cream $20.00

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss 14. Perfect Kiss $26.55

Sample +2 Pack $10.00 (free w/$25+ purchase)

100 Birchbox Points = $10.00 off

Subtotal Was $56.55

I used the code bblove25 for 25% off and I got the free sample +2 pack with $25+ purchase. I love the Mirenesse Glossy Kiss that I got in my April Birchbox and I've been lusting after the Whish Shave Cream since I got a sample in my March Birchbox. I really need something to motivate me to shave my legs. The only sample +2 pack they had was Whish Body Butter + Shu Uemura Velvet something or other, which I'm hoping is a packet each of shampoo and conditioner. I like haircare samples, so I think it's a good +2 pack.
Is the bblove25 an anniversary code, or is there a minimum you have to spend for it to work?

Is anyone else getting a crapton of email spam from Women's Health? I assume they've received my card with the refund request since I've never gotten emails from them before now. I've blocked their address, but it's annoying.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anyone else getting a crapton of email spam from Women's Health? I assume they've received my card with the refund request since I've never gotten emails from them before now. I've blocked their address, but it's annoying.
I got a few, but when I unsubscribed from their list I didn't receive any more.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just got my April BB, my Mirenesse came broken.
icon_cry.gif
bs.gif
Oh noo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Shoot them an email, they have been pretty good at replacing broken items in the past.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just got my April BB, my Mirenesse came broken.
icon_cry.gif
bs.gif

Oh noo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Shoot them an email, they have been pretty good at replacing broken items in the past.

Thanks! I already did. I hope they can replace it.

For those of you in the Midwest (I'm in Indianapolis), I was in Mejier last night, and saw Ruby Wings polish for $5.99. They have about 6 variations, none of which were for sale on BB.

Originally Posted by emilyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those of you in the Midwest (I'm in Indianapolis), I was in Mejier last night, and saw Ruby Wings polish for $5.99. They have about 6 variations, none of which were for sale on BB.
Oh thanks for the HU, I'll stop by and check them out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hey ladies, was just wondering if anyone had received the rebate from the health magazie yet?

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey ladies,

was just wondering if anyone had received the rebate from the health magazie yet?
I haven't.

Back