Birchbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Try the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. It literally dries your nails in like 30 seconds. I love it. I always had issues with my nails drying. I feel like it didn't matter how long I waited before going to bed, they would always get messed up. Don't need to worry about that anymore :)
I've had good luck with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat too. 

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that pink!

It is a nice hot pink.. it is also my third! Haha I think they should use our swatches as their actual product pictures so that people have a real idea of the color they are getting!

Did anyone figure out how to send back the Womens Health Card for a refund? 

I haven't kept up with the thread this month so if anyone knows that would be awesome :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my first boxes! Long story short, I ended up with 2 subscriptions. 1 gifted to myself and 1 regular sub.

Regular box: (I took out the magazine card)

Welcome box:

I'm pretty happy! I can't wait to try out the Joie perfume.

Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

!=

Just sayin...

That's Groupie... That's such a hot hot hot pink!
Sooooo pretty!!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

For all the two-tone nailies, what's your longest period before the polish starts to look like you need to take it off?  I currently can do the Nailtini or Julep for 5 days before it starts to look 'unpolished.'

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooooo pretty!!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

For all the two-tone nailies, what's your longest period before the polish starts to look like you need to take it off?  I currently can do the Nailtini or Julep for 5 days before it starts to look 'unpolished.'

I am showing some tip wear (very minor) on most of my fingers.  Both of my index fingers are having a problem with the nail splitting so it looks like the paint is chipping but it's really my finger nail.  I am going on 3 days with this polish and so far, so good!

Just got my first boxes! Long story short, I ended up with 2 subscriptions. 1 gifted to myself and 1 regular sub. Regular box: (I took out the magazine card) Welcome box: I'm pretty happy! I can't wait to try out the Joie perfume.
You got two great boxes!

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my first boxes! Long story short, I ended up with 2 subscriptions. 1 gifted to myself and 1 regular sub.

Welcome box:

Those are fantastic boxes!

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome box:

Great boxes!

I got the Salma Hayek email!!!! wooooooot! After hearing some very bad news yesterday about my dad and our house, it kinda turned my mood around, even if temporarily. My birthday is in mid May, so this might be a nice birthday surprise! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Salma Hayek email!!!! wooooooot! After hearing some very bad news yesterday about my dad and our house, it kinda turned my mood around, even if temporarily. My birthday is in mid May, so this might be a nice birthday surprise! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What is the Salma Hayek email?? (she is my girl crush...if I was into the ladies, that is.)

Originally Posted by jbird1175 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is the Salma Hayek email?? (she is my girl crush...if I was into the ladies, that is.)

You can read about it in the May thread! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lots of info there.

For those of you who got the cargo, I need help on how to use it.  It looks to be bronzer and powder, but there's a brush.  I normally just use bronzer to contour and my pressed powder with a round sponge.  So any tips and tricks on the cargo would help tons! Thanks

I received my box around the 9th this month. I came home from work today to find another box! I only have one subscription, so I'm kinda confused about this. I was having a crappy day so it definitely turned my mood around (thanks birchbox). Has this happened to anyone else here before?

Latest posts

Back