Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my full size order yesterday! Between my April and Free For All boxes, they definitely got me coming back for more. From the Free For All, I got the Karma Organic nail polish remover (in lavender since they were out of the tea tree) and Alima Pure lip tint in Lotus which is much more pinky than the one that came in the box. Then I also got full sizes of the Supergoop CC cream, Protect & Detangle spray, and I got the full Gala's Gems set, although I think the blue I already got in my box was definitely the best of the set. Kinda feel like I got suckered buying all this stuff right after my first box, but I did have 20% off and I used 100 points and I'm happy with everything. Now I think I want to save my points for one big free purchase.

They are now supposedly sending me an entirely new box, since I sent them the picture of the leaked Paula's Choice. Not sure how that works since April is over, but ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my full size order yesterday! Between my April and Free For All boxes, they definitely got me coming back for more. From the Free For All, I got the Karma Organic nail polish remover (in lavender since they were out of the tea tree) and Alima Pure lip tint in Lotus which is much more pinky than the one that came in the box. Then I also got full sizes of the Supergoop CC cream, Protect & Detangle spray, and I got the full Gala's Gems set, although I think the blue I already got in my box was definitely the best of the set. Kinda feel like I got suckered buying all this stuff right after my first box, but I did have 20% off and I used 100 points and I'm happy with everything. Now I think I want to save my points for one big free purchase.
How do you like the Karma Organic polish remover?  I just bought some, in unscented, but it wont get to me until Thursday next week.  

How do you like the Karma Organic polish remover?  I just bought some, in unscented, but it wont get to me until Thursday next week.
I love it! I've only used it a few times, but other than on the Julep speckle nail polish, it's worked great so far. It's so much nicer than the drugstore stuff I had before.

1. Has anyone else found that the Gala's Gems cc nailpolish chips super easily?

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't on me.  I had a slight problem with one tiny spot on the corner of one nail peeling, but that was due to the nail itself, not the polish, and it stayed confined to that one tiny spot.

Back