Birchbox August 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duuuude I'm jelly. Want that lip lube in purple...may end up just saving points for it at this point.
I got it in purple the first time, now I'm getting it in coral.

I think it's amazing but I don't think it's worth $18.   It doesn't have much staying power, it's a really really nice tinted lip balm. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a light pink LAQA in my first bb this month and I reeeaaalllyyyy like it and see why everyone has been wanting them. I've tried tons of lip pencils before and haven't liked any of them, but love this one!

Ha!  Birchbox completely made my day!  

I decided to get a second Sept box on a whim only to see that they'll be sending me an August box first.  Then today I see that I'll be getting the Laqa Lip Lube that I got in my original box in another color!  I freaking love that lip lube, my favorite thing I've gotten in my BB and it's full size as well which retails for $18.  

Birchbox, you are in my good graces again.
Just a note: the laqa is a mini and not the full size.  The sample is 0.07 oz and the full size is 0.1 oz - still a really good size though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa!  My missing Everyday Girl box showed up today.  It shipped on August 7th and took from that date until today to get from Indiana to Arizona.  Birchbox already replaced my box when it went missing in shipping.  I didn't expect this one to ever show up.

The boxes this month have looked great so far! I can't wait to get my box. Once again I'm going to try to keep it a surprise - but I say that every month with no luck!

Back