Birchbox August 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't login my Birchbox account since this afternoon. I keep getting this error page, not that I am complaining about seeing this cutie :)

bb_error.PNG

Do you also have the same login issue?

Edit: Hmm... This is weird. Login works for my inactive account, but it always times out for my active account.  :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the birch box beta...

My two full sized products from my birch box webpage are the marcelle *quad* and the mirenesse lip rouge, however my birch box card says marcelle *duo* (I received the duo as well) and the mirenesse lip rouge. 

The BB rep I chatted with says "The items that we include in your box don't always match up with the full size products that we offer on the site. The Marcelle Eye Shadow Quad is the closest thing we offer to the Marcelle Eye Shadow Duo that you received."

This was after she mistakenly told me the duo was actually a sample not a full sized item...

Am I wrong to feel cheated/irritated at the inconsistency?

I get the birch box beta...

My two full sized products from my birch box webpage are the marcelle *quad* and the mirenesse lip rouge, however my birch box card says marcelle *duo* (I received the duo as well) and the mirenesse lip rouge. 

The BB rep I chatted with says "The items that we include in your box don't always match up with the full size products that we offer on the site. The Marcelle Eye Shadow Quad is the closest thing we offer to the Marcelle Eye Shadow Duo that you received."

This was after she mistakenly told me the duo was actually a sample not a full sized item...

Am I wrong to feel cheated/irritated at the inconsistency?
I get the "2 full size" product add on too and it's a hit and miss. Some months are better than others. I don't think it's exactly 2 full size products but more of a version of the full size product as the rep told you. At least that is the sense I get from the ones I've received. I'm hanging on to it though and haven't cancelled it yet. I'm hoping they are still working out the details on the program and making chances along the way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

My box finally came. I somehow ended up getting two. There was another box in the shipping box of my upgrade I had selected as well as my 2 full size items for my upgraded sub. It was really weird. I had received an email stating that my shipment was late. Then I got a notice stating that my box had shipped. Somehow I ended up with two. I'm not complaining though. Both boxes are great this month. It was definitely worth the wait.

birchbox august 2015 spoilers.JPG

birchbox august 2015.JPG

I get the "2 full size" product add on too and it's a hit and miss. Some months are better than others. I don't think it's exactly 2 full size products but more of a version of the full size product as the rep told you. At least that is the sense I get from the ones I've received. I'm hanging on to it though and haven't cancelled it yet. I'm hoping they are still working out the details on the program and making chances along the way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I can get that viewpoint. To me, with how big of a company BB is they shouldn't have as many inconsistencies as they do. It's silly to expect perfection, but listing one item online vs another on the mailer and to say everyone gets a FS eyeliner and then...we don't...

I feel it's not worth my time/money to continue with that option but I believe there are plenty of people who would be very happy still :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I can get that viewpoint. To me, with how big of a company BB is they shouldn't have as many inconsistencies as they do. It's silly to expect perfection, but listing one item online vs another on the mailer and to say everyone gets a FS eyeliner and then...we don't...

I feel it's not worth my time/money to continue with that option but I believe there are plenty of people who would be very happy still :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Also, we are still waiting for that promised Eyeko eyeliner. They can't be still at the customs, can they? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back