Birchbox December 2014 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to use my borrowed cap code and the employee told me a horror story about a woman who came in with her excel spreadsheet of codes on Christmas eve trying to buy socks all in separate transactions. When he told her she couldn't do that and that the codes had been deactivated she yelled at him to call someone from "the birch" or she would report him. To who, he had no idea.

Went to use my borrowed cap code and the employee told me a horror story about a woman who came in with her excel

spreadsheet of codes on Christmas eve trying to buy socks all in separate transactions. When he told her she couldn't do that and that the codes had been deactivated she yelled at him to call someone from "the birch" or she would report him. To who, he had no idea.
Oh my.  Where was this??  Poor Gap employees!

Ugh the gap thing for released to a local couponing FB group I belong to, I mentioned how subscribers were not getting their codes they jumped all over me how "legit" they went about getting their codes...by entering their emails on the gap website.

Yeah I didn't get my code on one of my accounts and BB gave me 100 sorry points... I was gonna use them for socks anyhow and there are socks on BB.com.  Still, it's irksome.

Ugh.  I signed up for a Gap code, and I haven't received the code, but I get email from them EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I don't care about them enough to follow up for the code, so time to unsubscribe from the mailing list and be done with them.
Same here.  I had to remove my self from their mailing list too. I'm so over seeing their "OMG 40% off everything" e-mail blasts.

Ugh.  I signed up for a Gap code, and I haven't received the code, but I get email from them EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I don't care about them enough to follow up for the code, so time to unsubscribe from the mailing list and be done with them.
I also had issues getting a code, so I emailed CS. They gave me 100 birchbox points (which I prefer anyway). FYI!

I also had issues getting a code, so I emailed CS. They gave me 100 birchbox points (which I prefer anyway). FYI!
Just emailed.  I'm willing to jump through that hoop for more Birchbox points! 

(As a side note, I received *two* request confirmation emails:  One to say that they have received my request, and a second one to say that I'm an Ace, so my email "floats to the top.")

I guess I will email them.... I had trouble with mine and didn't exactly understand how to get it. I don't shop at Gap at all, but a coupon is a coupon.

I emailed about the gap code. Hannah gave me an online code to use but I emailed back stating that I really wanted a card to use in store since shipping is $7.00 it makes the code not really worth the same as it would be in store.

She apologized for the trouble and gave me 100 BB points.

Woohoo, that's better to me than a gap code any day!

I unsubbed as soon as I got my email with the code because of the influx of promotional emails from them. I finally redeemed it over the weekend and the guy at the register told me that they were having problems with the email codes and if it didn't work that they were mailing out physical cards. Luckily mine worked, or there was going to be an email to Birchbox in the works.

I emailed about the gap code. Hannah gave me an online code to use but I emailed back stating that I really wanted a card to use in store since shipping is $7.00 it makes the code not really worth the same as it would be in store.

She apologized for the trouble and gave me 100 BB points.

Woohoo, that's better to me than a gap code any day!
She did the same thing -- gave me a code for an online order -- for me.  Ugh.  No.  I just emailed back and said it wasn't worth it because of the cost of shipping (because it's not).  I don't even really care about it at this point, but I *am* annoyed about the solution offered.  Because ugh, I *hate* paying for shipping.  A $10 discount is not enough to get me to spend $50 there.

So, um, I thought that there was a Gap at the mall, but it's actually a Buckle.  Apparently, the closest one is nearly a half hour drive from me. . . that is IF I had a license and IF I had a car.  To ride this bus there, it would take an hour and 23 minutes and would involve going into a bad part of town and having to get a bus pass upgrade.  Yeah. . . that's not going to happen.

She did the same thing -- gave me a code for an online order -- for me.  Ugh.  No.  I just emailed back and said it wasn't worth it because of the cost of shipping (because it's not).  I don't even really care about it at this point, but I *am* annoyed about the solution offered.  Because ugh, I *hate* paying for shipping.  A $10 discount is not enough to get me to spend $50 there.
I did the same thing.... I've gotten to the point where I won't buy from a website unless it's free shipping. BB emailed me back and told me they'd give me 100 points so.... Win!

Back