Birchbox December 2014 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, did anyone else who received the Laura Mercier (sp) finishing powder get two powders? 

Both were slightly opened so there was a fine dust but there is still plenty in the pots, I just find it odd/good I got two. Was wondering if I was alone. 

For those who got gap codes: did you have to contact BB CS or Gap CS?

I gave up trying to get the site to load after the first week, but I was able to get it to load, entered my email, and got a response thanking me for signing up for Gap emails.  That's not the response I was expecting, so I have no idea if I'm actually getting the code.

I have a code on one e-mail account now.  Waiting to see if one shows up for my second account.  

I have new codes on my emails, even though I had already used one of them.

I got new codes on both accounts. I still want to use the spiffy online only code I got as a Sorry from Gap CS on the main account. And the new one that expires in January on the second sub.  

January Birchbox Plus

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/promo/birchbox-plus

Hopefully the link works for you!

I reserved the sweatshirt! Hopefully it worked since I reserved it so early without the email...
Ooooh, thanks for this.

The sweatshirt is super cute, but not something I *need* to own. And neither are either of the remaining Plus offerings this month. PHEW! BB has been getting a little too much of my cash lately, so this is helpful. :blush: :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

January Birchbox Plus

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/promo/birchbox-plus

Hopefully the link works for you!

I reserved the sweatshirt! Hopefully it worked since I reserved it so early without the email...
IDK but since they are able to check when you reserved the PYS and bonk people for jumping the gun on that I wouldn't feel too secure using that same system with BB Plus.

I was looking at past Plus items and the Jouer eyeshadow looks just like the BaB shadow Ipsy sent out last month.

does anyone have a gap code they won't be using?  I actually have a gap quite close to me and would love to get some small basics, and I still haven't received any codes of my own.

just got my code a few min ago!  I guess they're still in the process of sending them out.  If anyone has codes they don't want though I will still take them.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a gap code they won't be using?  I actually have a gap quite close to me and would love to get some small basics, and I still haven't received any codes of my own.
I received an e-mail from Gap this morning for $10 off in store only expires on 01/14/2015. If you still need one PM me and I'll send it to you.

i have one to! i am newer to this site though, it expires jan 14th, i didnt even know there was pm on here haha but yea i have one if you want it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

does anyone have a gap code they won't be using? I actually have a gap quite close to me and would love to get some small basics, and I still haven't received any codes of my own.
I have one as well. Just pm me if you need it.

Back