Birchbox - February 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind that the USPS just condensed a lot of their distributing centers and cut out a bunch of employees. Everything will take longer now.

does everybody else's boxes always ship out at the same time each month?

Mine shipped out on the 5th last time so I hope I get it soon!

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just hope my box doesn't take forever to get here this mont. It usually ships out on the 10th, takes about 3 days to get to the post office here in Iowa, but then my post office holds if for FIVE days! ugh! Every time.

I dont see any pattern in when mine ship.  In November, it shipped out on the 4th, December it shipped on the 8th.  Last month it shipped on the 7th. 

Mine is always the same. Most of the time I don't have it in my hands until the around the 18th... That's why I started reading these posts. It made me less anxious to get my box lol

I'm from Iowa TOO!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My post office holds it for about 3 days. It drives me nuts!

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just hope my box doesn't take forever to get here this mont. It usually ships out on the 10th, takes about 3 days to get to the post office here in Iowa, but then my post office holds if for FIVE days! ugh! Every time.

The boxes ship out depending on the box #. Boxes don't ship out in order either. Different shipping day = different box #

Awesome! I am in the Quad-Cities! For some reason it always sits in the Rock Island post office for about 5 days before it is brought over to Davenport... I am not sure why, but it drives me nuts too!

Originally Posted by jayeldubya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm from Iowa TOO!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My post office holds it for about 3 days. It drives me nuts!

very helpful! Thanks!

Originally Posted by jayeldubya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The boxes ship out depending on the box #. Boxes don't ship out in order either. Different shipping day = different box #

Hey  I'm new here but I got an email saying i will receive vichy products, so does that mean I'm  getting a different Birchbox?

Originally Posted by Lasjcps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey  I'm new here but I got an email saying i will receive vichy products, so does that mean I'm  getting a different Birchbox?
No, the Vichy box is it's own box and will ship out the week after the regular Birchboxes ship.

found this photo on a birchbox staffer's twitter...if you look closely you can see the products that will be in one of this months bb videos

omg i think birchbox is goin to put the beauty blender in the feb box because i was looking thru their twitter pics n moolie n katia were doin a video shoot with diff products a lot similar like the videos they do for their faves in the month but idk prolly not but hopefully i always wanted to try it

n cuz i also saw the dermalogica products n thats a new brand to bb i also think i saw the eye rock designer liner thing but idk i think it is

n omg yes it is for feb faves oomg i forgot wat that thing is called but its that thing wen ure filming n they call cut its black n white ughh w.e. anyways on their it said feb faves

Originally Posted by antonella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

n omg yes it is for feb faves oomg i forgot wat that thing is called but its that thing wen ure filming n they call cut its black n white ughh w.e. anyways on their it said feb faves

You saw this on bbs twitter?

omg i think birchbox is goin to put the beauty blender in the feb box because i was looking thru their twitter pics n moolie n katia were doin a video shoot with diff products a lot similar like the videos they do for their faves in the month but idk prolly not but hopefully i always wanted to try it
I hope not. I just bought a new one last month from them.

I hope so!
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back