Birchbox - February 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday! There is a lot to read! I can't get enough though
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 Well, hopefully our boxes are shipped out quickly this month!

Originally Posted by pixiesoap /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome fellow Aquarian! My birthday is 4 days before yours. The day after the Patriots win the SuperBowl! I am keeping positive!

I just finally joined the forum a few days ago. So much to read on here!

Originally Posted by antonella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg im so mad bb has my account under review wen i just put money into my prepaid credit card today do any of u guys think bb will still charge my account for tmrw?
If you email them, could you let us know? I have the same issue.

a few months ago i lost my debit card and the charge didn't go through - they sent me an email and said to update my info. i still got the box, but waaaaaaaay later than everyone else (around the 25th of the month - and that was when everyone usually got their box on time lol).

edit: actually, i didn't lose it. it was blocked cause there was a fraudulent transaction on it and my bank saw it, and blocked it right away. but yeah, either way.,..

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a few months ago i lost my debit card and the charge didn't go through - they sent me an email and said to update my info. i still got the box, but waaaaaaaay later than everyone else (around the 25th of the month - and that was when everyone usually got their box on time lol).

edit: actually, i didn't lose it. it was blocked cause there was a fraudulent transaction on it and my bank saw it, and blocked it right away. but yeah, either way.,..
Thats good to know. I noticed today that my card had been rejected but I haven't gotten an email on it. I plan to change the card info tomorrow but I was hoping this didn't mean I miss the Feb box.

I loved the smell in the jar, reminded me of an upscale spa or hotel. But once I put it on my, it didn't work with my chemistry or something ):

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? Sorry to hear that. I got the Jouer body butter as well and actually really like the smell. I tend to love florals though...

OMG, I love the lip tattoos!  I was thinking they'd be fun, and seeing your picture has convinced me they are really cool and different.  Perfect for a party or two...

OMG, I love the lip tattoos!  I was thinking they'd be fun, and seeing your picture has convinced me they are really cool and different.  Perfect for a party or two...

If I get some really wild lip tattoos, they will probably be up for a swap. 

I have tried Dermiclogica (sp) it did not work for me.  I went back to my Origins and my skin is so happy i have.  my skin it back to normal now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  I have heard it does work for many people.  If I get any of it i am so willing to trade mine away to anyone that want to try it or just want to have a back up.  I know it can cost a lot for the products.  

Originally Posted by tawnyanshawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have tried Dermiclogica (sp) it did not work for me.  I went back to my Origins and my skin is so happy i have.  my skin it back to normal now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  I have heard it does work for many people.  If I get any of it i am so willing to trade mine away to anyone that want to try it or just want to have a back up.  I know it can cost a lot for the products.  

Did it break you out?

It did, but it also gave me dry skin.  not all over.  i would have spots on my face that were overly dry and nothing was helping.  on my T zone i had more black heads and pimples.  

It did, but it also gave me dry skin.  not all over.  i would have spots on my face that were overly dry and nothing was helping.  on my T zone i had more black heads and pimples.  

Sadness. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Glad you found something that worked for you.

Quote:

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Origins. I might try it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by missionista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They really are fun. I have a couple of the pink and white polka dot ones that i'm wanting to try out soon. They looks so girly and bright, I just need to find somewhere to wear them to 
laughing.gif

Checks and Balances is the best.  it is for dry and oily skin.  it takes less than a pea size amount for your whole face and neck.  I Love them so much.  

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Origins. I might try it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Checks and Balances is the best.  it is for dry and oily skin.  it takes less than a pea size amount for your whole face and neck.  I Love them so much.  

I'd never tried origins, but last earth day they had a promotion for free full sized bottles and the lady there gave me 5 between my mom and I being generous. It dried my skin out SO badly and caused redness and burning around my eye area. No clue what was in it that caused that as I'm usually not sensitive to those types of products 
nixweiss.gif

I updated my info and my account has already been billed so I hope this means I will get a Feb bag. I called and left a vm so we shall see!

I purchased Dermalogica's cleanser after I received a facial using their products.  It made me break out in small white bumps all over my cheeks.  I gave it to my mom and it did the same thing to her. 

Back