Birchbox - February 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Sorry to hear that. I got the Jouer body butter as well and actually really like the smell. I tend to love florals though...

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Jouer body butter was in boxes last month. When I used it, it made me smell like charcoal :/

I also got the body butter last month. I liked it okay but not enough to buy the full size.

Happy February everyone.

I got the body butter, I liked it i use it every so often when i want a strong sweet smell.  I dont really want any more perfume myself.  I have so many samples from orders from Ulta, sephora, macys and so on.  Makeup would be cool, anything as long as it is new and havent tried it yet.  
biggrin.gif
  I am hoping they will stop with the food.  

Oops, you ladies are right. Good catch. I'm not sure about the Dermalogica products though, I think it was in last month's boxes.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dermalogica is new. I wanted to redeem some points in Dec towards their Active Moist, but they didn't have any Dermalogic products then. Also from what I'm aware of, they didn't have in their Jan boxes so pretty sure it's new.

Yup it's new. I went back and checked my list for last month.

1. ’wichcraft Granola [4] [5] [9] [10] [11] [15] [19]
  2. Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream [5] [6] [19]
  3. Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap [4] [7] [12] [19] â—„
  4. Befine Night Cream [2] [11]
  5. BORGHESE CuraForte Moisture Intensifier [3] [10] [14]
  6. BY TERRY Baume de Rose SPF 15 [6] [14]
  7. C.O. Bigalow Lavender & Peppermint Conditioner [6] [10] [14] [17] [18]
  8. C.O. Bigalow Lavender & Peppermint Shampoo [6] [10] [14] [17] [18]
  9. Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream [7] [8] â—„
  10. FIX Malibu Immaculate Complexion Advanced Antioxidant Serum [5] [8] [15]
  11. Jouer Body Butter [3] [13]
  12. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss [16] [17]
  13. Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture [2] [4] [5] [6] [7] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [15] [16] [19] â—„
  14. Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy [1] [3] [17] [18]
  15. LÄRABAR Mini Bars [1] [2] [3] [7] [8] [12] [13] [16] [17] [18] ◄
  16. Miracle Skinâ„¢ Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face [8] [9]
  17. ORIGINS Checks And Balancesâ„¢ Frothy Face Wash [1] [12] [13]
  18. stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner [1] [3] [4] [7] [8] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [18] â—„
  19. TAY Safflower Seed Night Cream with Jojoba [13] [14] [18]
  20. VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum [2] [9] [11] [16]
  21. VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Lotion [1] [15]
  22. Zoya Feel Collection [2] [4] [5] [6] [9] [16] [17] [19]

I've heard good things about Dermologica! I hope I get to try it out this month

Welcome fellow Aquarian! My birthday is 4 days before yours. The day after the Patriots win the SuperBowl! I am keeping positive!

I just finally joined the forum a few days ago. So much to read on here!

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I am new to this group and just wanted to say hello! I have been subscribed to BB for about 5 months and so far I love it. I can't wait for the Feb. boxes! My birthday is on the 10th, so this month's box is going to be like an extra birthday present.
icon_razz.gif

Hi!  I've been reading this thread for a while, and just joined today. 

January was my 1st Birchbox.  I love trying new things, but dont think I would try the lip tats.  I'm 50, so they're just not my thing.  Might be cute for younger women though.  My neice would like them. 

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does Birchbox post hints of whats going to be in the boxes the way MyGlam does?

They usually post a Spoiler Alert video on YouTube where they show products they are sampling for the month.

omg im so mad bb has my account under review wen i just put money into my prepaid credit card today do any of u guys think bb will still charge my account for tmrw?

I believe they charge on the 1st of the month, so they probably tried to put the charge through before you put money into your account.  I'm not sure if they'll try again.  You could email them to ask that question.

Originally Posted by antonella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg im so mad bb has my account under review wen i just put money into my prepaid credit card today do any of u guys think bb will still charge my account for tmrw?

Back