Birchbox - February 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out the March BB thread.. there's one from Dermaligica that is supposedly being sent in March boxes.

Originally Posted by Amber Barrera /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anybody know of some good products that will get rid of dark spots? I'm fighting old acne marks & would love to find something that really works.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got the big bottle (Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum) with my bb points..  its ok..  it is heavy feeling tho and makes your face feel a little greasy.  it has lightened up dark spots.  but i dont think i would buy it again.. maybe if it was $10, but not almost $30. 

That is so funny about PNC, I actually just closed my account with them on Friday because I was fed up with their customer service. xD

After they refused my rent check even though the money was in my account and I had to pay the returned check fee to the management, I was basically done with them! They wouldn't cover their mistake (my bank merged with PNC, causing some problems), so I moved to a credit union. 

I just had to update on my banking issue since we are still talking about it, lol.

I called PNC and originally the guy would only take care of 2 of 3 overdraft fees. But they were will half pending. So I called again today, told my story, this was my first time ever having an overdraft. And the guy took care of all 3!! Just saved me $91!!!

Im so ecstatic!! It just shows a little patience and kindness gets you a long way! yay!

Hmm, was cruisin' around TJMaxx today and noticed they had full sizes of the Borghese Curaforte Moisture Intensifier...for $7! I think mine was mislabeled, as there were others that said $22 (still a great deal). However, the manager approved it since that's what it was labeled! Ballin! I liked this stuff but not $60 liked it!

i am SOOOOO glad i didnt pony out any money for a beauty blender...   the one i got in my feb box has split in 3 places, and i have used it maybe 5 or 6 times.. and wash with brush cleaner...  wow i would have been so mad if i spent all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back