Birchbox - February 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the Teen Vogue box for March, my first BB, but I want to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe later. (Commitment issues, haha - I'd like to see if it's worth it before continuing, but I won't be getting my box until after my credit card is charged for month #2).

I'm having trouble finding the cancellation link online - apparently it's under "My Account," but I don't see anything. Help?

Originally Posted by jaimelesmots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For all of those who got the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum in your Birchboxes- is it worth the $29 price tag for 2 fl oz.?

I a not that impressed by it.

Originally Posted by tawnyanshawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On a different note.  I have 329 points saved up.  I am thinking that after next month i should get something.  I dont know what.  Anyone have any ideas what I should get. 

I just used my points up for kate spade twirl and the dermlogica microfoliant. Just had to pay 35 dollars!

And next month I'll already have enough saved up to get my blinc mascara for free! And maybe Ill get a jouer lipgloss or spend a little to get the thebalm Mary Lou-minizer.

I just used my points up for kate spade twirl and the dermlogica microfoliant. Just had to pay 35 dollars! And next month I'll already have enough saved up to get my blinc mascara for free! And maybe Ill get a jouer lipgloss or spend a little to get the thebalm Mary Lou-minizer.
When you use your points do you have to pay for shipping yourself or can you use the points to cover shipping as well?

There is no shipping fee for orders that are over $50 or include an item that says ships free.

And shipping is determined before you put in your points, so it doesn't matter.

I noticed if you buy one product that says ships free and the other one doesnt you still get your entire order shipped free :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yup! Your points are pretty much like a gift card. You can use them however you like. But there are a lot of ships for free items that are less than $10, so might as well save $5 in shipping and buy a lip gloss or some chocolates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey guys... what do the little hearts under our name mean? LOL I have one little dinky heart and I wonder if I got one or if I lost four. If this was a video game I'd be screwed.

Originally Posted by DangimMEAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys... what do the little hearts under our name mean? LOL I have one little dinky heart and I wonder if I got one or if I lost four. If this was a video game I'd be screwed.

haha, this is too cute. The more you post, the more hearts you'll get! I wish I'd kept track of when they go up :p

Haha! I wondered this too! I just got my first little heart, but I didn't pay attention to how many posts I had when I got it...

Originally Posted by DangimMEAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha! I wondered this too! I just got my first little heart, but I didn't pay attention to how many posts I had when I got it...  
It may be 30 posts because you're at 35 and have one and I'm at 20 some and don't. Oh, maybe that means I'm close to getting a heart! EDIT: Yep, I just hit 30 posts and now I have a heart!

Congrats on your heart! lol

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It may be 30 posts because you're at 35 and have one and I'm at 20 some and don't. Oh, maybe that means I'm close to getting a heart!
EDIT: Yep, I just hit 30 posts and now I have a heart!

i got charged for my BB too!  what beauty society? is that the same as sample society? 

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got charged for my March BB today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It won't be long now!  I also got charged for the Beauty Society box.

Back