Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Public service announcement time!  Don't forget:  SUNDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO DO FEBRUARY FEEDBACK!  I just double-checked to make sure I had received everything.

Quote:Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone applied for the US magazine rebate of $9.99 and if so, have you received your check yet?

I applied pretty quickly and received a check last week.

I apologize if this was already asked, can someone post the link for this months swap thread (is there one? I can NEVER find it!).  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I apologize if this was already asked, can someone post the link for this months swap thread (is there one? I can NEVER find it!).  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi! I'm assuming you're looking for March - here it is - https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/141458/birchbox-swaps-march-2014#post_2302411. You can also search for birchbox swap and it should pop up. That's what I did before I joined the swap group so it's part of my open subscriptions.

Back