Birchbox for Men - is it worth it!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added a subscription for my husband on Saturday and they said it would ship on or by March 17.  Will that be a February or a March box.  Since the Mens ship out on or by the 25th each month, will he have another one that ships out by the 25th of the month - and are those for the current or next month - so is the March 25th date for the April box?
1. The box that ships on the 25th is for the next calendar month.

2. He should receive the current box, which is the March box. This box is current from Feb 25 to March 25.

3. He should then fall onto the normal mailing schedule, which has the April box shipping around March 25. 

Basically, he'll get 2 in quick succession, then monthly after that. He'll start with March. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1. The box that ships on the 25th is for the next calendar month.

2. He should receive the current box, which is the March box. This box is current from Feb 25 to March 25.

3. He should then fall onto the normal mailing schedule, which has the April box shipping around March 25. 

Basically, he'll get 2 in quick succession, then monthly after that. He'll start with March.
THANK YOU!

Wow, my husband gets his first box today and his April box is already showing (using the cheat).  It doesn't look half bad.  I didn't get a confirmation on the item I picked for him, but it is showing in the cheat, so I hope it stays that way.

I ended up getting this for the hubby because of the Mad Men box in April, per the cheat, his first box has

:
Royal Rose Simple Syrup

Baxter of CA Facial scrub

Plant Body Wash

W&P Mason Stones

Das Boom Lotion

All things I am sure he will at least try/use, with the possible exception of the facial scrub. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up getting this for the hubby because of the Mad Men box in April, per the cheat, his first box has

:

Royal Rose Simple Syrup

Baxter of CA Facial scrub

Plant Body Wash

W&P Mason Stones

Das Boom Lotion

All things I am sure he will at least try/use, with the possible exception of the facial scrub. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My husband's box shows the exact same items.  I wonder how many different boxes there are for the men...

My husband's box shows the exact same items.  I wonder how many different boxes there are for the men...
Judging by the extremely limited list of items that come up when I select 'see all samples', probably only a couple major variations. I suspect it just doesn't have the subscription base compared to the women's side to support the same amount of box variations..

I signed DH up for a box in order to use the Gap10 Cade to get me to Ace status :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It just arrived yesterday, super quick - I hadn't even told him about it. I was waiting to see what was in it, in case it was something that he wouldn't care for at all, but the contents didn't show up on my account till yesterday either.

He got:

Plant body wash

Tommy John undies

Everywhere lotion

Headlock moulding cream

He seemed pleased with the products and I'm jealous that he got cute undies; I wish we got more lifestyle options in the women's box!

I signed DH up for a box in order to use the Gap10 Cade to get me to Ace status :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It just arrived yesterday, super quick - I hadn't even told him about it. I was waiting to see what was in it, in case it was something that he wouldn't care for at all, but the contents didn't show up on my account till yesterday either.

He got:

Plant body wash

Tommy John undies

Everywhere lotion

Headlock moulding cream

He seemed pleased with the products and I'm jealous that he got cute undies; I wish we got more lifestyle options in the women's box!
Now THAT is the kind of thing I could get onboard with: a premium sub that is $20-25 and gets cool little lifestyle items.

A New limited edition box for those who are considering signing up for the box for men. (cross posting, also posted in the limited edition box thread). This box released in September is in collaboration with the film "Man from U.N.C.L.E" . Here is the link Birchbox.com/manfromuncle

birchbox-man-limited edition.jpg

A New limited edition box for those who are considering signing up for the box for men. (cross posting, also posted in the limited edition box thread). This box released in September is in collaboration with the film "Man from U.N.C.L.E" . Here is the link Birchbox.com/manfromuncle

birchbox-man-limited edition.jpg
Reija, I think this is just an example box related to new subscriptions. The featured box for September is the Charged Up box, and they have been selling all of the featured boxes in the shop the past few months. The whole month of September is a collab with Man from U.N.C.L.E. The box shown on that link is just an example for the month; I don't think that is actually a LE box.

Reija, I think this is just an example box related to new subscriptions. The featured box for September is the Charged Up box, and they have been selling all of the featured boxes in the shop the past few months. The whole month of September is a collab with Man from U.N.C.L.E. The box shown on that link is just an example for the month; I don't think that is actually a LE box.
Ok, good to know! Thanks for the info! Sorry for the wrong info. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I deleted the post in the LE boxes. I just reread the info and it said that the boxes will include limited edition 11-function multi-tool. So yes that is the theme for the month with a limited edition item in the box for anyone who is signed up or signs up to the men's box by the deadline. It's not a LE box per say. Thanks again @@mascara117827 for the correction!

I deleted the post in the LE boxes. I just reread the info and it said that the boxes will include limited edition 11-function multi-tool. So yes that is the theme for the month with a limited edition item in the box for anyone who is signed up or signs up to the men's box by the deadline. It's not a LE box per say. Thanks again @@mascara117827 for the correction!
It's a bit of a bummer. My SO would love more LE boxes for men. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back