Birchbox for Men - is it worth it!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My January box has shipped out! Let's see when it arrives, and if my sample choice is inside...

Plus:

They didnt charge me for the comped box.

It looks like things might finally be straightened out! Fingers crossed!

Birchboxman is off my shit list! Jan. Box will be here Friday or Saturday! Speedy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine in the mail today! I'm really happy that I got my PYS! But the headphones I got looked really pink so my bf refuses to use them ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Everything else was nice and we'll see if bf wants to keep or cancel this sub. 

Got mine in the mail today! I'm really happy that I got my PYS! But the headphones I got looked really pink so my bf refuses to use them ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Everything else was nice and we'll see if bf wants to keep or cancel this sub. 
I got mine in the mail too with the headphones that came in my pys in the one color I don't care for unless it's a lipstick (I got red). I cancelled for now but I may rejoin later. 

My BF really seems to love the Men's box.  For January, he got a really nice grey shirt.  I wish the women's BB would contain items that are this nice.  

Did I miss the Feb sneak peek? Or is it just really late? Am I crazy or should we have heard something by now? I want to know if I should cancel this month.

My box SUCKS this month. The lifestyle items total $14.97 and they're pretty stupid at that.

The samples are sure to be tiny too.

If one of those isn't a full size I'm going to be pissed. It feels like a total ripoff. If I email them voicing my disgust do you think it would matter? I plan on it... Along with canceling the shit out of Birchbox man.

2015-01-28_01.00.54.jpg

They're giving me another December box!!!! Wtf?!!! They told me if I want to cancel and resub to wait until after the 15th so I can get the current months box. I received a January box, so why the hell are we going backwards two months. I already left them a voicemail so we'll see what happens. I will dispute this with Bank of America if needed.

I resubbed on January 23rd. I can review my December box for points and I just unlocked it in the app.

image.jpg

BBM10BACK is still working.  100 points when you subscribe to Birchbox Man.  Working on monthly.  I would not do it for yearly.  I am also not liking the February samples.  It looks like they're only sampling 29 things this month.  Wow.  

I tries to reserve the cord tacos for my husband and they were gone in an hour. My husband got the socks proper soap and two other crappy products, he was so upset that he emailed them. It turns out the box he got didn't match his profile so he is getting another one with cord tacos.

no one has been on this thread in a while but hopefully someone knows, is there cheats for the mens box combos does anyone know? cause for the women, it doesnt actually say women in the website to change to mens

no one has been on this thread in a while but hopefully someone knows, is there cheats for the mens box combos does anyone know? cause for the women, it doesnt actually say women in the website to change to mens
Edit: sorry, I misread your post

I added a subscription for my husband on Saturday and they said it would ship on or by March 17.  Will that be a February or a March box.  Since the Mens ship out on or by the 25th each month, will he have another one that ships out by the 25th of the month - and are those for the current or next month - so is the March 25th date for the April box?

Back