Birchbox January 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may regret this once the box pages start to load... but I choose both curated boxes on each of my accounts. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just couldn't resist once I saw the promo photos and read the contents. I am a sucker for tea, face masks, lippies, and dry shampoo. Usually I like to leave one box to chance.
I chose the R&R box. I would love to get almost everything in it, but I'm afraid I might regret it. The last time I chose a curated box (the Everygirl box) I really missed the anticipation of seeing my box page revealed.

If anyone doesn't get their link on time, CS told me we can call and reserve over the phone. I haven't tested that yet (I'm not that excited about the lotions so I'll wait), but just thought I'd share in case anyone else has problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reserved the Tocca. And I'm hoping I get the rosemary lotion, too. I doubt it because would they really put two lotions in one box? Nah.

I figured Tocca is popular, though. And it might have better boxes because of it. And someone posted that Tocca always smells sickly sweet. I like sweet scents. 

I reserved the rosemary lotion.... I don't use hand lotions but I def use body lotions on my legs. I also didn't care for either of the boxes, because I'm hoping for the UD Naked palette for christmas and I didn't see the point in getting the neutral palette in one..... I didn't like the choices for the other one.

I may regret this once the box pages start to load... but I choose both curated boxes on each of my accounts. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just couldn't resist once I saw the promo photos and read the contents. I am a sucker for tea, face masks, lippies, and dry shampoo. Usually I like to leave one box to chance.
I did the same thing. I buy travel siz3 dry shampoos and am a face mask junkie. Here's to hoping we don't miss out on something awesome.

I reserved the Rosemary lotion and got a confirmation email right away. I wanted to avoid the Naobay since I haven't even used my first bottle yet, and I have a full sized Tocca that I'm not enjoying the way I thought I would.

I don't think I will pick anything and just leave it to chance. I already got the Naobay and possibly the Tocca unless it is another scent.

I went with the r+r curated box. I love the surprise of birchbox, but I knew if I didn't grab the mask and the tea I'd regret it!

Plus it seems that box is full of new items they don't have in the store yet! ( when mask, tea pigs tea, lavender perlier)

The R+R box is tempting. I like most of it and know I would use the things that I only feel okay about, but there wouldn't be any surprise, and I don't LOVE anything in the box. As for the PYS, the only one I definitely absolutely do NOT want is something I've already received in a box (Naobay).

How long do we have to decide? I'm torn between R+R and being surprised.

The R+R box is tempting. I like most of it and know I would use the things that I only feel okay about, but there wouldn't be any surprise, and I don't LOVE anything in the box. As for the PYS, the only one I definitely absolutely do NOT want is something I've already received in a box (Naobay).

How long do we have to decide? I'm torn between R+R and being surprised.
It says that you have until 11:59PM  ET Dec  23, 2014.  But the options usually get sold out before then.

I picked nothing and I'm absolutely sure I'm okay with that. I just want more than just a 5 item box, lol.

In December, the curated box had a lot of the same items as the regular boxes. I wonder if the samples in the non-curated boxes will be similar to this month's curated boxes?

I'm tempted by the work out box...I've been wanting to try dry shampoo for months and I'm a face mask/peel junkie. But the body butter is meh and who wants after sun coola in January?! Surprise me BB...preferably with a dry shampoo. Lol

I switched it up and went with the rosemary lotion.  Eh, I have a decent supply of Naobay.  I'm excited to try something new anyway!

None of the options impressed me in the least this month so once again I'm leaving it to chance. I feel like I've had better luck letting them choose for me anyway.

I'm letting the dice roll this time around. I don't particularly care about any of the sample choice products, and there weren't enough products I want in either curated box for me to select them. Leaving it up to chance is gonna be annoying because now I can't eliminate as many boxes from what I could be receiving, but oh well. *Crosses fingers*

Latest posts

Back