Birchbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My replacement Suki scrub arrived today from BB and its COMPLETELY full and has a lot less oil in it - its much lighter colored. Maybe the half full batch had a bad sugar to oil ratio that was screwing things up? Polar opposite of my first jar, so if you're getting half full jars its definitely worth it to say something. I also noticed there was a little inspected sticker on the bottom - not sure if that was on BB's end or Suki. My first jar didnt have that.
Mine came yesterday too. ^Ditto to all of this^

I have been "borrowing" my sister's suki scrub and I love it!  But, when I accidentally used it all and went to use my sample I realized that it was all sugar and was solid like a rock! I guess it was karma :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But, after I emailed BB they said they could mail me another sample, so yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My replacement Suki scrub arrived today from BB and its COMPLETELY full and has a lot less oil in it - its much lighter colored. Maybe the half full batch had a bad sugar to oil ratio that was screwing things up? Polar opposite of my first jar, so if you're getting half full jars its definitely worth it to say something. I also noticed there was a little inspected sticker on the bottom - not sure if that was on BB's end or Suki. My first jar didnt have that.
Mine came yesterday too. ^Ditto to all of this^
Oyyyy... I am so jealous! I ordered mine almost ten days ago and still haven't received it! I was so desperate for some suki, I made my own sugar lemon scrub! :)

For you Chicago gals, you can find the Suki line (including the exfoliant scrub) at Merz Apothecary. They had testers of their entire line. I've found that Merz carries A LOT of items sent out in BBs... Suki, Klorane, Ahava, Weleda, Pacifica, etc. I live dangerously close to this shop and have spent a lot time and money in here. 

Don't forget you still get several decent size free samples with any purchase at Ariva, even though the mini files cost less than $3 and shipping is still free

Th

Don't forget you still get several decent size free samples with any purchase at Ariva, even though the mini files cost less than $3 and shipping is still free
They also have a Fourth of July promo for 15% off. Code is JUL15

I received Jouer LMT in my July BB and I am in love.......must have more. I discovered if you sign up for the Jouer insider you receive a code good for 50% off a one time order of $150.00 or less. It is good for 30 days!! I will be purchasing and saving money. Just thought I would share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those of you who were able to get the Origins 10-pack sampler deal a while back, would you be so kind as to post your discount code? I want to take advantage of a deal they're having today (3 deluxe sample and free shipping for any $30+ order), but I cannot remember the code and can't get to the bag since I'm on vacation. From what I can recall, it was a generic code that didn't seem to be specific to my order, so I'm guessing that all it requires is that you be logged into an account that purchased the sampler before you can use it. Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those of you who were able to get the Origins 10-pack sampler deal a while back, would you be so kind as to post your discount code? I want to take advantage of a deal they're having today (3 deluxe sample and free shipping for any $30+ order), but I cannot remember the code and can't get to the bag since I'm on vacation. From what I can recall, it was a generic code that didn't seem to be specific to my order, so I'm guessing that all it requires is that you be logged into an account that purchased the sampler before you can use it. Thanks so much!
PM'ed you with code and instructions!  (basically, because the system checks to see if you ordered the trial pack, you have to log into your account BEFORE you put the code in!)

Happy Shopping!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

PM'ed you with code and instructions!  (basically, because the system checks to see if you ordered the trial pack, you have to log into your account BEFORE you put the code in!)

Happy Shopping!
Can I get this code as well? I think I threw mine away
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Happy Shopping!
Would appreciate the code too. I plan on placing an order today with Origins to take advantage of the deluxe sample deal. 

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Code= TRYIT
Thank you! For some reason, it isn't working for me. I logged into my account and haven't used the code before. Do you know the terms of the code?

Code= TRYIT
Thank you! For some reason, it isn't working for me. I logged into my account and haven't used the code before. Do you know the terms of the code?
Did you purchase the $10 sample pack? The code came with the pack, so if you never ordered the pack then u can't use the code. If u did order the pack, and the code still doesn't work then I would contact origins.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you purchase the $10 sample pack? The code came with the pack, so if you never ordered the pack then u can't use the code. If u did order the pack, and the code still doesn't work then I would contact origins.
No, I never purchased the sample pack so that explains it. Thanks for clarifying. 

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Code= TRYIT
Thank you!  I went out after PM'ing LindaD and didn't see these till now.  Yes, PookieBear81, you have to have previously ordered the trial pack to use the code.  Sorry for the confusion!

Yes! And two of them were deluxe sized. They ship quickly also.  
How do you pick your samples on the Ariva website? I put the Suki in my cart, but there is nothing about samples in the checkout. ETA: Also what kind of samples is everyone getting??

Finally got my June BB and very pleased with everything in it. Im sad they are only 4 items to review but I love everything I got.

Back