Birchbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wouldn't put water directly in the jar - but instead add water to whatever you use each time in your hand.  From my understanding, water can cause it to degrade/go bad more quickly.
That's what I meant. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I usually put some type of water on most scrubs when I use them anyway.

Did anyone recently place an order with the suki and other items in the bb store and have everything shipped out except the suki? If I don't get a shipping notice for it by Monday, I will contact them. I want my suki before my second sample runs out. I can't live without this product, lol.

Because I'm just weird - I got my Suki on Monday this week.  It looked pretty full but not to the very top.  The seal doesn't seal and ends up in the cap.  So I took a saptula and emptied it onto my kitchen scale and ....  It weighs 4.7 ounces.  So it's a full serving of the product.  But mine did not look as empty as some of the pictures I've seen.  So I think that mine is fine but even without being filled to the brim it appears to have 30% more than the pictures posted of the half full jars.  Taking it's picture now wouldn't look so good because I've emptied it and refilled it so it's all mashed up.

Originally Posted by MarieS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because I'm just weird - I got my Suki on Monday this week.  It looked pretty full but not to the very top.  The seal doesn't seal and ends up in the cap.  So I took a saptula and emptied it onto my kitchen scale and ....  It weighs 4.7 ounces.  So it's a full serving of the product.  But mine did not look as empty as some of the pictures I've seen.  So I think that mine is fine but even without being filled to the brim it appears to have 30% more than the pictures posted of the half full jars.  Taking it's picture now wouldn't look so good because I've emptied it and refilled it so it's all mashed up.
The Suki is in fluid ounces (volume vs. weight), so you wouldnt be able to confirm by weighing it. 

This morning I dropped my Cargo blush from my May box and it broke all over my bathroom floor!
icon_cry.gif

So bummed about it. Managed to salvage some, but I don't know if I'll try and put it all back together since it DID wind up on my dirty bathroom floor...

Originally Posted by basementsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This morning I dropped my Cargo blush from my May box and it broke all over my bathroom floor!
icon_cry.gif

So bummed about it. Managed to salvage some, but I don't know if I'll try and put it all back together since it DID wind up on my dirty bathroom floor...
Oh noooooo, I'm so sorry! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

A moment of silence for the blush.

Wacky: I think London Calling -- the bright green -- has been my big compliment-getter this month. And I work for a bank, not exactly a cutting-edge sort of environment. *And* I'm on day three of this mani because I've been too lazy to change colors every night as I prefer to do, and it's barely chipped.

Speaking of Suki, there's a code YUZEN10 for $10 off $50 at Sukiskincare.com, in case someone here really wants to buy something right meow, but don't have any BB points.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone recently place an order with the suki and other items in the bb store and have everything shipped out except the suki? If I don't get a shipping notice for it by Monday, I will contact them. I want my suki before my second sample runs out. I can't live without this product, lol.
They created a new order for me on Monday to replace my half full jar, and it still hasn't shipped. Just sitting at "Processing".

I just noticed another collaboration in the Birchbox shop. There's a whole Birchbox + Seventeen College Beauty Must Have section that I didn't notice before.

Can someone help me I'm new on this and ipsy...how can I get the ones for May and June ???? How can I do this??? I appreciated....

Originally Posted by Yollette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone help me I'm new on this and ipsy...how can I get the ones for May and June ???? How can I do this??? I appreciated....
The next boxes/bags you can get are July. Sign up on Birchbox and Ipsy websites :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There might be a waiting list for each, but they will email you when spots open up.

Originally Posted by TXSlainte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just noticed another collaboration in the Birchbox shop. There's a whole Birchbox + Seventeen College Beauty Must Have section that I didn't notice before.
I must check this out!! It would be epic if BB did a collab with seventeen!

This is why I love BB:

Folle de Joie eau de parfum
F100-0001 1 $98.00
Pick Two Sample Pack (free with $35+ order) Choose
June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Enzyme Polish & stila stay all day 10-in-1 hd beauty balm 5227 1 $10.00
Subtotal $108.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (6-Box Anniversary Discount - 20%, 6months20, Free Sample Pack with Purchase) -$29.60
300 reward points -$30.00
Grand Total
$48.40

yess.gif

Originally Posted by msbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Suki scrub I ordered from ariva.com came in today. It does smell good, can't wait to try it.

It's definitely sealed 
icon_eek.gif

Back