Birchbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY COW! Just checked my email and there was an order confirmation for Suki cleanser at no cost and free shipping! Looked further and there was a reply from Amanda and she apologized for the Suki Cleanser problem and told me they were replacing it and that she had credited 100 points to my account as well! Holy happy customer Batman!!! I will get my Suki after all!!!
WOOT! WOOT!! See? Told ya it would all work out ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> #sukisupportgroup

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOOT! WOOT!! See? Told ya it would all work out
wink.gif
#sukisupportgroup
Indeed! I shouldn't have doubted BB, they generally take pretty good care of us!

LOL @ sukisupportgroup!!! We need one don't we?

So today I went to my local whole foods to see if they carried any Suki products. I was super happy to see that they did- so I picked up a jar of the foaming exfoliator - I thought about ordering it through BB- but, the new shipping is HORRENDOUS (it used to take 2 business days, now takes at least 6) and with all the issues you ladies have been having with the jars being half full I figured it'd be worth it! but anywho- the jar came completely filled, although there was no seal besides the box it came in!

So today I went to my local whole foods to see if they carried any Suki products. I was super happy to see that they did- so I picked up a jar of the foaming exfoliator - I thought about ordering it through BB- but, the new shipping is HORRENDOUS (it used to take 2 business days, now takes at least 6) and with all the issues you ladies have been having with the jars being half full I figured it'd be worth it! but anywho- the jar came completely filled, although there was no seal besides the box it came in!
WOOT! Somebody finally got a full jar of Suki!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> #firstworldsukiproblems #sukisupportgroup :love:

I can never seem to save up my points. Got a 25% off for being with Birchbox for 16 months. I used it today and 100 pts and got the Lulu Organics Hair Powder since I have heard so much about it and some yes to blueberries wipes, love the cucumber so trying something new and a pick to with a Dr Jart and Stila luminizer. They don't have pictures yet for the pick twos but they put some up tonight. 

Item Sku Qty Subtotal Subtotal $47.99
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Free Sample Pack with Purchase, 16-Box Anniversary Discount - 25%, sweet16) -$19.50
100 reward points -$10.00
Grand Total
$18.49
Yes Toâ„¢ Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes
813866016593 1 $7.99
Lulu Organics® Jasmine Hair Powder
HPJAS 1 $30.00
Pick Two Sample Pack (free with $35+ order) Choose
Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm & stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer in Bronze Shimmer 5228 1 $10.00

Hey Suki girls-this is how my full size Suki jar looked when I got a jar in the Haute Look bag:

Just wanted to let you know, that is not just Birchbox!  I don't know what it is about the product, it must not store or ship well in a lot of instances.  I add a little water and stirred it up and it works perfectly.

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Suki girls-this is how my full size Suki jar looked when I got a jar in the Haute Look bag:

Just wanted to let you know, that is not just Birchbox!  I don't know what it is about the product, it must not store or ship well in a lot of instances.  I add a little water and stirred it up and it works perfectly.
Was yours sealed?

. I wonder if the heat from when they ship makes it dry out/separate more? I had a different brand scrub (Indie Lee with Beauty Army sub) show up half full and dry.. They said its normal with the shipping and to just add a bit of water in my hand after scooping out the product. I still don't understand why they don't put seals on the big tubs.

I really hate their new shipping. It took 10 days to get my half full jar of Suki and then I couldn't use it! It is ridiculous!

My Suki scrub arrived today, and I think the "scooped out" look comes from how it settled during shipping.  Mine was more scooped out on the bottom.  No seal, but that seems to be how the full sized jars come.  I also think the 4 oz amount in in at least a 6 oz jar (possibly 8 oz.), which makes it look half empty. Overall, I'm happy and looking forward to digging into it.

Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For some reason, my initial reaction to that is ..... Ooooohh, pretty!

I got a pick two last night but there were no pictures. I was going to wait until this morning to order and see if the pictures were up but I am glad I didn't wait. I got the...

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm & stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer in Bronze Shimmer

I got my Suki today and it looks half full like most other peoples. I'm not going to complain because it seems like that's how a lot of them looked. I'll just put in a bit of water and use it. :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Suki today and it looks half full like most other peoples. I'm not going to complain because it seems like that's how a lot of them looked. I'll just put in a bit of water and use it. :)
I wouldn't put water directly in the jar - but instead add water to whatever you use each time in your hand.  From my understanding, water can cause it to degrade/go bad more quickly.

Latest posts

Back