Birchbox June 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is BB showing anyone else a message to update billing? My card does not expire until next year.
Mine is showing the same thing, put my info in again and its still there. It seems weird that they would put that on the account but not send an e-mail about it or anything.

Mine did that too so I emailed and they said it was a glitch that they were going to fix. It's not doing it for me any more so it must be!

Hmm... I received a second June box in my mail today exactly a week after the first one. I don't know why, or how. No notice, email, nothing. I want to think they are trying to make up for the major issues I had last month but I doubt it. Coincidentally the box they sent me was the box I saw in the forums that I wanted! I first got box #1 and did not like a thing in it. The second box I got was #45! The only thing I don't like and will be swapping is the lip lube. Color lips do NOT suit me, but especially purple ones lol. The only issue I have is my profile isn't updated to this second box so I can't review the awesomeness I found in it.

I can only hope I don't get crappy boxes from here on out, for a while at least. I was ready to cancel after the free July box I will be getting.

Birchbox sent me a replacement for the sample that was all dried out in my June box. Yaaaaay! Except for the fact that they sent me the wrong product. The item was the Coola Tinted Moisturized and I got some Supergoop as my replacement. Ugh.

Got my June box today; much better than my past boxes so I'm happy I re-subscribed. My box had:

-Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser

-Davines Love Smoothing shampoo & Conditioner

-Davines OI/All In One Milk

-Laqa & Co Lip Lube in Menatour

-Folle de Joie parfum

-Egyptian Magic

I've only tried the lip lube which feels nice and smells minty but the color (purple) is too much for my pale complexion. Looking forward to trying the shampoo and condition.

I opened a second account to take advantage of codes and my second June box shipped and it's exactly the same as my other account!  It's not even a good box.  

Suki exfoliant foaming cleanser

Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

Folle de Joie EDP

Perlier Body Cream

Coastal Scents Revealed 2

If I write return to sender on it and put it in the mailbox, what will happen?  Will I get a credit for the next month or a refund?  Do I have to contact them to get it?

I opened a second account to take advantage of codes and my second June box shipped and it's exactly the same as my other account!  It's not even a good box.  

Folle de Joie EDP

Perlier Body Cream

If I write return to sender on it and put it in the mailbox, what will happen?  Will I get a credit for the next month or a refund?  Do I have to contact them to get it?
When I sent a box back return to sender I kept an eye on my CC for the credit.  When it did not come through (I waited 10 business days) I emailed them and they refunded my card same day.

Hope that helps!

Folle de Joie EDP

Perlier Body Cream

Did you fill out the survey exactly the same on both accounts? That will risk you getting the same box on both.

P.s. That is a good box. Joie and Suki are awesome!

I really need to stop judging products before I try them. I was originally unhappy to get the suki scrub because I seem to get scrubs ALL the time and they're just ok. Someone on the forum here mentioned that it's really amazing, so I gave it a shot. I love the smell, how it foams and that the beads or whatever they are dissolve. Finally, I love the way it makes my face look and feel! Also, I originally felt Caudalie products were for old ladies, lol (old meaning 85+).  But  after guving them a chance they are so amazing! 

I just got back from vacation and haven't caught up to the past 2 weeks of the July thread, so I figured I'd post this here. Plus it's technically June related!

So I forgot to do my June reviews before my vacation and when I checked this morning my July box was on my account so I thought it was too late to review and get points, but I just tried going to the pages from my products from last month anyway and I was totally able to fill out the surveys for points still! Figured I'd share the PSA in case any of you forgot as well!

tl;dr - If you didn't do your June surveys, do them now!

Back