Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I have the patience of a 7 year old who has a full bag of Halloween candy and a lenient babysitter, I've already been trying my June box page cheat. Nothing good yet, but it IS displaying the burgundy/light pink polka dot placeholder background, with social media share buttons.

That's a start! :blush2:
Me too

I can't get the $1 offer to work.  (Tried both codes mentioned in thread.)  Is it dead?

I think it expired 5/28.  Sorry.
Thanks, I used the 100 points code instead.  Don't know why I felt the need to get a third box, but once I saw that $1 code I got it in my head and it wouldn't get out.  So, now I'm getting a 'mystery box' to go along with my other two PYS boxes.  I wonder if this box will arrive as quickly as my Ace boxes.

Items have uploaded on my accounts using the cheat

Ace account:

coola mango

marcelle waterproof eyeliner

skyn eye gels (my PYS)

temple spa shampoo

temple spa conditioner

Pony tails?

Second account (didn't pick anything):

coola mango

emi jay hair tie

amika dry shampoo (YAY love this stuff)

marcelle BB cream

bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask

I think the marcelle waterproof eyeliner may actually be the eyeko fat liner

I like my second box better than the first so I am glad I did the dollar deal! I also like 6 item boxes even if they are just hair ties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Items have uploaded on my account using the cheat

This is my box it has six items and I don't know how I feel about them..

coola mango

skyn eye gels (my PYS)

temple spa shampoo

temple spa conditioner

Pony tails?
Box twins on one account.  My other hasn't loaded. I'm excited about the bonus codes or whatever we are getting. 

Mine is up, as well - 6 items! If I write reviews now (before it says "earn 10 points" will I still get the points? I am cancelling this month and these reviews  will put me at 100 points.  I want to be able to use the points before I cancel and want to make sure I don't do it too late and end up having to pay for the July box. Any info is GREATLY appreciated! :

COOLA SPF 50 Sport

Mango Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner

Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol

Emi Jay Printed Hair Tie

Kérastase Chronologiste Parfum en Huile

Last edited by a moderator:
My cheat says I'm getting:

Kerastase Elixir 

Coola Mango - my PYS

Marcelle eyeliner - like someone said above this must be the Eyeko that everyone is getting

Real Chemistry peel

Hair tie - maybe everyone is getting these too??

Dr. Jart ceramindin day tint

Not that exciting.  I was really wishing I'd get the Derma clear micro water, I picked the Coola for my daughter for sample choice. 

My cheat also says marcelle liner which is probably the eyeko

Real chemistry peel

Micro water pys

Emi jay hair tie

Temple spa shampoo & conditioner

Not a bad box.

Ace account:

coola mango

skyn eye gels (my PYS)

temple spa shampoo

temple spa conditioner

Pony tails?
Same here. I'm meh about the Coola, so I'll probably give it to my mom; most of the tinted items are too dark or orange for me. Overall, it is a nice box. 

First account:

Curated box
(we all know what that is)

Second account:
Dr jart water fuse bb

marcelle (eyeco?) waterproof eyeliner

real chemistry 3 minute peel

beauty protector body wash

pura vida lace headband

extra cuz it was $1 account:

marcelle golden glow bb

marcelle (eyeco?) waterproof eyeliner

real chemistry 3 minute peel

supergoop! spf 50 everyday sunscreen

I am really glad I only paid $1 for the last box!
The second box left totally to chance is probably my favorite, but since the the 'extra' was such a dud, I don't feel bad having gotten the curated one on my primary account, I will at least use SOME of it.

Mine is up, as well - 6 items! If I write reviews now (before it says "earn 10 points" will I still get the points? I am cancelling this month and these reviews  will put me at 100 points.  I want to be able to use the points before I cancel and want to make sure I don't do it too late and end up having to pay for the July box. Any info is GREATLY appreciated! :

COOLA SPF 50 Sport

Mango Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol

Emi Jay Printed Hair Tie

Kérastase Chronologiste Parfum en Huile
I didn't think you have to be a subscriber to use up your points. You might want to wait for the box itself to come because they said we are getting codes or something. I'm assuming these will be codes for the shop like percentages off. I don't think you can get points for a review before it says review for ten points.

My cheat says I'm getting:

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner in black
Dr Jart+ Dermaclear mircowater (PYS)
Supergoop Everyday SPF 50 with cellular response
Pure Veda lace headband set (set of 8)
Coastal Scents Revealed 3 palette

I'm overall happy with this box, if this is actually what I'm getting  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I won't use the headbands, but I can give them to my god daughter as she'll like them.

I'm (maybe) getting:

Real Chemistry peel

Supergoop sunscreen (sample choice)

Marcelle BB Golden Glow

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner

Folle de Joie perfume

Sarahpotempa Darby hair clips (boooo! I want a cute hair tie!)

but otherwise excited!

Real Chemistry Peel

Emi Jay Hair ties

Dr. Jart Micro Water (PYS)

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Conditioner

I also had entered the code for the free beauty blender, and got a confirmation. I hope it actually comes in my box.

Real Chemistry Peel

Emi Jay Hair ties

Dr. Jart Micro Water (PYS)

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Conditioner

I also had entered the code for the free beauty blender, and got a confirmation. I hope it actually comes in my box. Also, I'm pleased with this box, but I hope the Marcelle switches to to the Eyeko when the boxes officially load, I really wanted to try that.

ARGH! I picked the Skyn eye gels just so I wouldn't get that damn Coola Mango sunblock (I hate Coola & I'm allergic to mangos), so of course the Coola Mango is in my box.

Latest posts

Back