Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoohoo I just signed up for a $1 box too with your code, Mine said it ships June 9 so I think that'll be a June box. I think you can cancel anytime to not get charged for July.
Awesome, I'd rather have a June box than a May box.  I'll cancel right away just in case :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Birchbox website is being a pain for me today.  I can't review my May samples for the Women's box or the June samples for my Men's box that just shipped.  I really wanted to review those in case they change on my Box Page.  My samples never load this fast after I re-sub.  I did just re-subscribe on the Women's box a few nights ago with the TATIOFFER promo after unsubbing as soon as my May box shipped, I also used the 50 points promo to re-sub on the Men's box.  I want to buy some Caudalie Hand & Nail Creme with my points.  I checked to see if the Write a Review option was there on that and other stuff I'm looking to re-purchase.  It's not.  I'm using Google Chrome on my desktop and my phone.  It looks like it's site-wide.  The site also won't load the Men's or Women's Value Kits page or the Under $25 items past page 9.  Birchbox does not work well for me on IE10 and Firefox is not an option.  I guess I'll wait a few days and then try again.  Darn it, I'll just have to wait to spend my points.  Maybe there'll be something in the June Women's box I really need.  

Peridot- it is a site glitch. Yesterday they were suddenly out of mystery sample packs. I added myself to the waitlist and lo and behold they were back in stock an hour later.

i opened a 2nd account with that tati code last friday, but it was literally the day she released the code so i did get a may box. 2 samples i got in my 1st account but thats ok cause one is the smashbox water :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Peridot- it is a site glitch. Yesterday they were suddenly out of mystery sample packs. I added myself to the waitlist and lo and behold they were back in stock an hour later.
They are out of the MSP's again yesterday and so far today.  Is there any rumor that they are discontinuing that program?  I would be so sad!

They are out of the MSP's again yesterday and so far today.  Is there any rumor that they are discontinuing that program?  I would be so sad!

They went thru a period last year when they were out of MSP and then they were all restocked.   I actually like to mix it up and add the men's MSP at times, because they have some really GOOD items (high value, full size)

I got ear buds once and micro USB cable another time (not to mention the other sample)

They went thru a period last year when they were out of MSP and then they were all restocked.   I actually like to mix it up and add the men's MSP at times, because they have some really GOOD items (high value, full size)

I got ear buds once and micro USB cable another time (not to mention the other sample)

Now THAT is a good idea and something I never would've thought of! Thank you! This is why you ladies are awesome.

*Toddles off to the men's site*

The men's is out of stock too
Well, pfft. I just saw that.  Regardless - it's a good idea to try the Men's MSP...I'll be doing that at some point!

Just watch out you can get things like Beard Oil.  

In other news the Target Summer box went on sale today. $7 If you want one order it now. They tend to sell out in one day. 
How do you find out when the Target beauty boxes go on sale?? thanks to you, this is the first time I've gotten it before it sold out.. :lol:

Has anyone gotten and email that the curated box is available? I signed up for the waitlist, but was wondering if anyone has been notified.

Just watch out you can get things like Beard Oil.  

In other news the Target Summer box went on sale today. $7 If you want one order it now. They tend to sell out in one day. 
Thanks to you I was able get one summer box for myself and one dad's box for my hubby :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He won't use the hair gels but the razor, shampoo, and the tongue brush will be used.

I didn't get their point of putting two different hair gels in the same box, but anyway, our box looks good.

Because I have the patience of a 7 year old who has a full bag of Halloween candy and a lenient babysitter, I've already been trying my June box page cheat. Nothing good yet, but it IS displaying the burgundy/light pink polka dot placeholder background, with social media share buttons. 

That's a start!  :blush2:

Because I have the patience of a 7 year old who has a full bag of Halloween candy and a lenient babysitter, I've already been trying my June box page cheat. Nothing good yet, but it IS displaying the burgundy/light pink polka dot placeholder background, with social media share buttons. 

That's a start!  :blush2:
I am guilty, as well.

Latest posts

Back