Birchbox - June edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your nails in your vid, Annette!  So long and luscious!  *nail envy...*  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Glad you finally got your box.

I'm still contemplating signing up for this!  lol

Maybe I'll scope out what yall get in July and see what I think, if you ladies would be so kind to share again.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love your nails in your vid, Annette!  So long and luscious!  *nail envy...*  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Glad you finally got your box.

I'm still contemplating signing up for this!  lol

Maybe I'll scope out what yall get in July and see what I think, if you ladies would be so kind to share again.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do it! Do it! If you don't like it then cancel before the next month.

I just signed up 2 days ago! I'm very excited to get my 1st one 
biggrin.gif

You like tea tree oil?  :X   haha  I tried using that stuff on a scar once and I had to stop because the smell made me nauseous

@Bonnie, I guess I just associate tea tree oil with my skin healing, so I like it because of that?

@Barbie, thank you! Sign up!! At least try it for one month (it's $10, that's less than the price of lunch!) and if you don't like it, cancel... but rumor has it, we'll get a special box in July!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait for december's BB.  You'd think it would be amazing.

Here are some vids from the 2010 December Birchboxes.

Yeah I've seen a couple of those but they had just started.  Now that they've blown up I'm hoping it will be even better!

Hahaha  I haven't tried to put it on my face yet.  I was so put off by the smell in the bottle that it scared me from trying it.  I can't imagine smelling that all day :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Funny thing is, I don't mind the smell of the lotion and it feels great on my skin.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it makes you feel any better, the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion has a medicinal smell to it. Yuk!

Birchbox is amazing. Since they give you a $10 discount for every 100 points you accumulate, it makes it all worth it. I answer the surveys every month. After 3 months of answering surveys, I had a $20 credit in the store. So really, I only spent $10, because I got $20 of it back! Haha, I sound like a walking advertisement. But I love my Birchboxes, partially because I love packages. It's like a present...that you buy yourself. And I do love presents. <3

mmk im sold! ahh im so excited for their july box now.. maybe this will help curb my need for online shopping.. gettin a little somethin automatically in the mail (or just make it worse.. :/  )

I've just been reading all your posts about Birchbox. Do you think it's worth it? Do you get good value for the money ($10 plus shipping) when you get the tiny sample sizes of "almost" everything. It seems there's one full size or decent size product and the rest are the 1-2oz samples. What do you think?

We all enjoy them and if you're in it for the long haul - 3 or more months - you'll definitely get your money's worth.  So far, I've used all the products that have been sent to me and haven't regretted joining.

Originally Posted by colormecontacts /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've just been reading all your posts about Birchbox. Do you think it's worth it? Do you get good value for the money ($10 plus shipping) when you get the tiny sample sizes of "almost" everything. It seems there's one full size or decent size product and the rest are the 1-2oz samples. What do you think?

Back