Birchbox - June edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I just got out of the shower and my allergies calmed down....so the first "smart" thing I did was go dig into my birchbox LOL. I LOVE that perfume! ("Twirl by Kate Spade)! I also tried out the bronzer...but I used a bronzer/self tanner all over so it evened things out so it didn't look like just my face was shimmery. I liked it actually. The smell of that facial toner wasn't my fav..a little harsh for my taste. And so far I'm liking the oil treatment! I actually put a little bit on my legs to make them look shiny ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Overall I'm very happy w/ it. It's like Christmas every month!

and DO IT barbie (no pressure) LOL.

I can't wait for July's too!

What sucks is that I only got June's YESTERDAY... so I'm like weeks late, and so will be my video for it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait for July's too!

What sucks is that I only got June's YESTERDAY... so I'm like weeks late, and so will be my video for it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yikes! Any idea on why it took so long?

No idea :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And what's funny is I checked my mailbox, Eco-Emi was in there, as well as random stuff... but no Birchbox, even though it got to the post office here in the morning so I was like "You have GOT to be kidding me!" then 15 mins later I see the mailman drive past again, check my mailbox again, and it was there. LOL @ him forgetting to drop it off in the first place.

LOL Could have been a substitute driver. Our regular post man is on vacation so we have a substitute who delivers at 2 PM then a 2nd substitute who comes again at 4 PM. I can't stand her because she does that and she's been his substitute driver for four years now so you would think by NOW she knows his routes since he takes three-day vacations once a month! LOL

We have a different mailman/woman 1 every week and they never deliver my packages to my door.  Even though I'm always home.  Instead they leave a note telling me to pick up my package in the north office which takes 10 min to drive to and from.  Yes it really takes that long.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have a different mailman/woman 1 every week and they never deliver my packages to my door.  Even though I'm always home.  Instead they leave a note telling me to pick up my package in the north office which takes 10 min to drive to and from.  Yes it really takes that long.
Talk about being lazy! Is it really THAT hard to walk how ever many feet it is to your door to deliver your package? Sheesh!

it's probably like a 100ft walk lol but srsly they walk to my door to drop off the stupid note anyways

it's probably like a 100ft walk lol but srsly they walk to my door to drop off the stupid note anyways

ROFL Wow.

Our complex is HUGE 26 buildings 3 floors per building and like 20 apts per floor lol.  I hate it here can't wait to move on the 30

You got the stinky toner :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  lol  I bet those towelettes smell amazing

If it makes you feel any better, the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion has a medicinal smell to it. Yuk!

Latest posts

Back