Birchbox - June edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but Canada has Loosebutton. 

Nice stuff Jean.  I'm going to be so sad if mine doesn't have LG

Mine shipped out on the 6th from NJ and I'm in CA so thinking next week sometime. I didn't get the full eyeshadow last month so I'm hoping this month will have something good!!! That list in the first post from zadidoll has a bunch of stuff!! I know we don't get every item but I hope I get more than last month....Maybe because last month was my first box that's why I didn't get a lot...???

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine shipped out on the 6th from NJ and I'm in CA so thinking next week sometime. I didn't get the full eyeshadow last month so I'm hoping this month will have something good!!! That list in the first post from zadidoll has a bunch of stuff!! I know we don't get every item but I hope I get more than last month....Maybe because last month was my first box that's why I didn't get a lot...???
The thing I've noticed so far is that all the early boxes got the "good stuff" and I'm starting to feat that the later boxes (those shipping out on the 10th) will get the "left overs". We'll find out once those whose packages ship tomorrow get them next week.

Yay I got mine!!!  I'm very pleased with it too.

2x Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad - Anti Aging exfoliating Self Tanner (I did choose anti aging products)

Pangea Organics Balancing Oil

Kate Spade Twirl Perfume

Pangea Organics Facial Toner with sprayer - smells...weird kind of like medicine

Laura Gellar in Honey Dipped (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Amika Hair Oil Treatment (smells amazing)

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my Birchbox and I'm so excited, I got a Laura Geller Baked Blush in Apricot-Berry!!  Here's my video:
I watched the video (envious you got yours) so you got the Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten and not the Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Highlight - Como/Portofino? Did anyone get the blush-n-highlight yet? Ahh, NM, went to double check what Vixie got and she got the highlight. Curious to know what the difference is between the two as they look similar to me.

Morning gorgeous ladies! So I'm keeping my eye out on what people got in their June edition Birchbox. I belong to another cosmetic forum and one of the girls posted this video of her Birchbox. Can't wait for my box, it shipped yesterday! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pangea Organics- Italian green mandarin & sweet lime facial toner

Oscar Blandi- Olio Di Jasmine Hair Serum

Laura Geller- Baked Blush n' Brighten bronzer in Honey Dipped

Pangea Organics cream

Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes

Kate Spade- Twirl

I'm glad she got the bronzer as well but what I liked and hope to get is the facial toner and cream which I think Bonnie got as well.

Oh, I found out the difference in the Laura Geller prices between Birchbox and the Laura Geller site. At her site the product is over $35 but it includes a blush brush. The Birchbox one does not include the brush.

On QVC all of the Laura Geller blush/bronzer/brightens sell for $30 without the brush, and most of them are all top rated products. Whoever got an LG product in their June Birchbox got a smokin' deal!! I've actually been eyeing that apricot blush for a few months now.. I <3 me some Laura Geller
wub.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Morning gorgeous ladies! So I'm keeping my eye out on what people got in their June edition Birchbox. I belong to another cosmetic forum and one of the girls posted this video of her Birchbox. Can't wait for my box, it shipped yesterday! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pangea Organics- Italian green mandarin & sweet lime facial toner

Oscar Blandi- Olio Di Jasmine Hair Serum

Laura Geller- Baked Blush n' Brighten bronzer in Honey Dipped

Pangea Organics cream

Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes

Kate Spade- Twirl

I'm glad she got the bronzer as well but what I liked and hope to get is the facial toner and cream which I think Bonnie got as well.

Oh, I found out the difference in the Laura Geller prices between Birchbox and the Laura Geller site. At her site the product is over $35 but it includes a blush brush. The Birchbox one does not include the brush.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha cat pee smells like that?? grosssssss
To me it does. At Christmas time the hubby has to get a blue spruce because most of the others smell like ammonia (cat pee) to me.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On QVC all of the Laura Geller blush/bronzer/brightens sell for $30 without the brush, and most of them are all top rated products. Whoever got an LG product in their June Birchbox got a smokin' deal!! I've actually been eyeing that apricot blush for a few months now.. I <3 me some Laura Geller
wub.gif
But QVC doesn't always have a less expensive price. Look at the Test Tube they have. It's over $30 (excluding shipping) while on Test Tube itself it's under $30. In the case of the blushes included in the Birchbox... it's the same base price of $29.50 but there's $5.47 S&H plus tax. I hate tax. and you're absolutely right, it's a smokin' deal. I think if I get the Laura Geller box I may place an order for one more June Birchbox.

I wasn't trying to compare QVC prices to LG's website prices. I was just pointing out that the product sells without the brush for about $30, since you stated it sold for $35 with the brush.

I'm semi-interested in getting involved with these.  Isn't it like, $10/month?  Would yall say that it's worth the $10 EVERY month?  It looks like it's a bunch of samples... of course, there is that blush/bronzer this time, but every month is there a worthwhile product?

Originally Posted by SarraSanborn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the picture youtube chose for the second preview.. hehehe.
Lol!  I was laughing about that too!  :p

I like the smell of the toner. It smells fresh to me. But we all smell differantly right?

Back