Birchbox Man December 2013 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, I hate to say it, but if my husband gets a bow tie BB man will be canceled.  His idea of dressing up is wearing a t shirt that hasn't had the sleeves ripped off and a pair of jeans without holes. 

there are so many previous lifestyle products brought back this month (getting rid of inventory at the end of the year bbox man?). The Apron, Bottle opener, MeUndies, card case & Benjo laces were already received by my husband. The other lifestyle products..... bow tie (horrible), fake roley (so horrible I may be forced to RTS the box before its opened), votive candle (received a different candle last month, would they send another this month? probably.), and the knit cap (only thing my husband would actually like) are nothing appealing.

I put that my boyfriend doesn't have hair, and a lot of the boxes with the stupid rubber rolex have hair products in them, so I hope that eliminates him from getting one of those boxes.  

I think if my husband gets the fake watch, we will have to RTS too. The card holder/wallet, the bow tie and the apron would also be a bit of a bummer...

I really want to know what box he got! The boxes aren't up yet, I keep clicking. I do have a clicky truck though!

Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really want to know what box he got! The boxes aren't up yet, I keep clicking. I do have a clicky truck though!
 I'm scared to find out

My husband's box updated today. Phew... no watch bracelet. He is getting the laces and socks.

My bf is getting the Roosevelt Supply knit cap. He wanted the bow tie though, so if anyone is looking to trade, let me know!

My bf is getting the Roosevelt Supply knit cap. He wanted the bow tie though, so if anyone is looking to trade, let me know!
We're getting the hat too, I'm pleased. I'm not sure if he will wear it, but I certainly will! It's 15 degrees here already! I'm sure someone will be more than happy to trade the bow tie!

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband is getting the bow tie and would much rather have the knit cap! Let me ask him if he would like to trade! He works 24 hours shifts and should be getting home soon

My husband is getting the candle and the wallet.  Plus, four samples.  I was worried but it looks like he's getting a great box for him.

My boyfriend's getting the socks and boot laces.  He doesn't have boots but the socks look nice and i'm sure he'll find something to do with the laces.  With those two things and the four samples (proraso shave cream and aftershave, go24-7 body wash, american crew alternator [that will probably be used on the kids' hair]) he'll be happy.  He shaves the old fashioned way with a safety razor, brush, and cup so the shave gear is great for him.

THANK GOD HE DIDN'T GET THE RUBBER WATCH!!

I went back through all the boxes and it looked like they'd actually reduced the number of boxes that had the watch and increased the number with socks in them.  I was kind of hoping he'd get the hat, but oh well.  Better the socks than the "watch."

My husband is getting the rubber watch.  I am so angry right now.  Ugh what terrible terrible luck.  Anyone have any ideas of what we can do with it? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AND the shoe shine wipes.  His past few boxes have really been awful, I wish I hadn't bought him the year subscription for his bday a few months back because I would seriously cancel.

Quote: Originally Posted by ShannonHey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  AND the shoe shine wipes.  His past few boxes have really been awful, I wish I hadn't bought him the year subscription for his bday a few months back because I would seriously cancel.
Oh that is terrible luck! Maybe you could ebay it? 

Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh that is terrible luck! Maybe you could ebay it? 
Yeah I may try :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  even if we could get like $5 for it it would be better than collecting dust or going in the trash.

Back