Birchbox Man May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you post pictures of the box how is the quality of the boxers?
Here's a photo of the back of the boxers, the tag on the front-left edge of the waistband baring the logo, the opened packaging and tags, plus the front view of the boxers. I like the boxers overall (size M seems more like a typical S, so I'm happy about receiving the medium instead of a small since I'm in between sizes usually), but I wish the legs were a bit longer. I feel like these fall more into the category of "trunks" than "boxer-briefs," since I'm way more used to having a 2-inch inseam at least from the crotch on my boxer-briefs.

My boyfriend got his box and hates the belt and socks. He got the socks in purple and gray and they look like ballet slippers. The belt is blue. He laughed at the drink-well vitamins. He liked the black pepper body wash and billy jealousy face scrub. If anyone wants to trade for the belt and/or socks send me a message.

Just out of curiosity, has anybody else received their boxes and have any opinions on the contents? I was alright with mine considering the full size Benta Berry exfoliator that ill keep as a backup for when I run out, but still would've preferred a couple new smaller samples instead.

We should receive ours by Wednesday. The I'll be able to tell you what the boyfriend thought about it. Very interested to see his reaction to this one.

I checked out my husband's box online before it came in.  He was getting the belt and socks.  I thought, "ReallyPeds for a guy?  And a belt in a Birchbox?  Really?!"  And it came and he opened it and let out a "Whoop!" as soon as he spotted the belt.  And he likes the socks.  A lot.  I don't get men.  But bright side, Hubby continues to be excited each month.  *Shrug*

Also, we had the neighbors over a few weeks ago, and the husband was coveting the BB bottle opener.  When he found out it was in a guy's sub box, he looked at his wife, raised an eyebrow, and said, "You get a box in the mail each month!  How come you don't get me a box?!"

Hi ladies and gents! I just signed my husband up for this as part of his anniversary gift last month (He's been great about gifting me popsugar boxes, so I figured it was time to return the favor). This month we got the belt, socks in grey and purple, face wash, body wash, and weird hangover pills. I was pretty impressed... although getting the moisturizer would have been nice. Was this a better than average box since it's their one year birthday? It's hard to tell if my husband liked the box contents... He'll just say he likes anything so as not to make me feel bad. I guess the real test will be to see if he actually uses anything. The only thing he's used so far from last month's box is the speaker.

My boyfriend got his box 16 yesterday. This included the boxers, shoelaces, SPF moisturizer (that was pretty much full of nothing but air), Billy Jealousy Body Wash, and the toothpaste.

He liked to boxers so that was a plus- and he told me his shoelaces had just broken so he would use the new ones until he could get a new pair that matched- lol we will have to see if he really does use them.

All in all- I think this was an 'OK' box. I was upset about the moisturizer being full of air since that's the one product I was looking forward to him getting!

I just got my husband a 3 month sub as a trial run. He is 6'8" and needs larger sock sizes and clothing items. I really hope when he gets his email to set up his profile that he can get things like socks, boxers and belts to fit him.

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my husband a 3 month sub as a trial run. He is 6'8" and needs larger sock sizes and clothing items. I really hope when he gets his email to set up his profile that he can get things like socks, boxers and belts to fit him.
Please post how it goes. I have a tall hubby too, we basically buy everything in extra tall for him and with size 16 feet, regular socks aren't an option.

Back