Birchbox Man: September Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on repeats we wouldn't get any other those boxes shown... that is if they work the same as the woman's sub?

Theoretically that's correct. They shouldn't be repeating products.

As far as I can tell there are at least 10 box combinations this month.

September 2012 Box 1

• Field Notes
  • popchips tortilla chips
  • Bálla Powder
  • AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
  • ZIRH Clean

September 2012 Box 2

Size small, medium, large, x-large

• Oribe Crème for Style
  • Me Undies Boxer Briefs (Gingham & Navy)
  • Bálla Powder
  • ZIRH Clean
  • BVLGARI MAN Eau De Toilette

September 2012 Box 3

Size: small, medium, large, x-large

• Oribe Crème for Style
  • Bálla Powder
  • C.O. BIGELOW Mentha Lip Balm Stick SPF 15

September 2012 Box 4

• TOWELDRY Hydrating Shampoo
  • Field Notes
  • Supersmile Professional Whitening System
  • ZIRH Clean

September 2012 Box 5

• ZIRH Clean
  • BVLGARI MAN Eau De Toilette
  • Field Notes
  • TOWELDRY Conditioning Shampoo

September 2012 Box 6

Sizes: small, medium, large, x-large

• John Varvatos Star U.S.A.
  • Bálla Powder

September 2012 Box 7

Size: small, medium, large, x-large

• Oribe Ultra Gentle Shampoo
  • Oribe Ultra Gentle Conditioner
  • Bálla Powder
  • C.O. BIGELOW Mentha Lip Balm Stick SPF 15

September 2012 Box 8

• Oribe Ultra Gentle Shampoo
  • Oribe Ultra Gentle Conditioner
  • ZIRH Clean
  • CoSTUME NATIONAL Scent Intense
  • Bálla Powder

September 2012 Box 9

• Bálla Powder
  • ZIRH Clean

September 2012 Box 10

• Oribe Signature Shampoo
  • Oribe Signature Conditioner
  • John Varvatos Star U.S.A.
  • Bálla Powder
  • ZIRH Clean

Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whatever the Ahava is, I'm stealing it if he gets it! 
I'll be stealing my boyfriends, too. I've been looking to try their products but haven't received any in my 6mo with birchbox.

I already steal all of my boyfriend's clothes, particularly his boxers, so i have to at least let him have his birch box clothes haha. Excited for this month! He already got the Zirh and a TON of over shave creams he won't use. I'm soo excited for the box option without the Zirh. He is going to love this month. :)!!

Box #3 is the only one without repeats for him, so I am guessing that is the one. I am worried about the underwear because his shirt size does not = his underwear size. If these fit standard sizing he will be suffering from saggy butt syndrome in an XL! He prefers an XL shirt (a lot due to length), but would never need underwear in that size. I think the underwear are great and he'd like them, but not if they don't fit. I wish for things like this they'd send a coupon for you to redeem the correct size vs just sending out the size they think you should wear based on your t-shirt size. Or did they also take a pant size? If they did, then he should be getting his correct size (large). 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm based on repeats my husband can't get any of those?
Same... We've already gotten the Zirh (1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10), C.O. Bigelow (3, 7), Supersmile Whitening System (4), John Varvatos U.S.A. (6, 10), Costume National Scent Intense (8), Oribe Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner (7, 8). So, yeah, honestly, those all suck if those are the only boxes this month. 

Hubby's getting box 7 ! I'm excited for him ! ( they updated the BB website to where you can see what the box is under your setting by the shipping info !)

I didn't notice that the Zirh product is different so I thought based on that that we'd get either #3 or #7. I was hoping for #7 because I love Oribe products and my husband has no hair.  But I just looked and we are getting Box #1!  I was really hoping for the boxers but I guess we'll see when it comes and how big the samples actually are.  The Ahava sample looks like it's the same size as the mud mask that I got last month!

My husband is getting Box #8! He did just get the Costume National last month, but he liked it a lot (and already used it up), so he won't be that disappointed. I am super excited he got the boxers!

Hmm...his box page is still stuck on the "Your First Box is Shipping Soon!"  I had to email them to update my mom's box page after a few days of her having it...I hope I don't have to do it again with his.

I also didn't realize the Zirh was a different product so he ended up with box #2 . I think he will like box 2 over box 3.  I just hope the underwear fit!

Originally Posted by starfighter82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also didn't realize the Zirh was a different product so he ended up with box #2 . I think he will like box 2 over box 3.  I just hope the underwear fit!
Ah, yeah, the Zirh is in fact different. Didn't catch that either. We're getting box 2 as well. I think my BF would've preferred the field notes to the underwear though honestly. 

Back