Birchbox Man: September Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of any other Mens sample/gadget subscription services? My fiance loves the idea of Birchbox and enjoys getting a box every month but he has yet to see the $20 value in it.  Any suggestions? 

Originally Posted by Smileygabby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know of any other Mens sample/gadget subscription services? My fiance loves the idea of Birchbox and enjoys getting a box every month but he has yet to see the $20 value in it.  Any suggestions? 
The only other one I know of is Urban Cargo.  There was another one called Black Box but it seems to have disappeared.

I have a pair on the boxer briefs size medium ( new !!) up for trade if someone wants them !!

My husband received his yesterday (FINALLY) and received the Me Undies in an XL inside of the Medium that is in his profile.  I e-mailed Birchbox CS late yesterday afternoon and was very pleased when they e-mailed me back first thing this morning saying that they would send the correct Medium sized ones and that there was no need to return the XL's.  So now he has an extra pair for his fat days.  LOL.

My shipping hasn't even updated this month. : I am going to have to email BB.

Finally got the BF's BBM box. Very pleased. My only problem was the Medium Undies they sent instead of the XL in his profile. I emailed them and hopefully they get back to me.

Is there a thread mens birchbox in general? I want to buy for hub but want to know more first.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by classybroad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a thread mens birchbox in general? I want to buy for hub but want to know more first.
icon_lol.gif
We start a new one every month. If you search MuT for Birchbox Man, it should list all the threads.

I still have the meundies boxer briefs in medium that I'd love to trade for an XL ! let me know I'd interested !

Back