Birchbox Man: The June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email saying the replacement shampoo has been shipped. When I clicked on the tracking, it looks like it was shipped out yesterday. Personally, I think if they are going to say they are going to do something by a certain date (June 1st), they should honor that, but I am glad they addressed the issue to begin with.

Got my email that the replacement shampoo is on its way tonight.

We thought my husbands box was lost in the mail as it sat at our local post office for 6 days but we got it tonight. The popcorn is just as described, NASTY!!! Smells like spicy bacon grease and is one big piece of sticky yuckiness. My husband is not impressed with the box we got the 2 playing cards, vial of cologne, tiny shave gel, packette of shampoo and the horrific popcorn.(can you tell we are not a fan)

I love my birchboxes and was really excited to have my husband receive something as he always would joke with me about my box, but he wants to cancel. I do not think he would have liked the watch either so even though there is quite a difference in value of those boxes that is not an issue on the box for us.

We are giving one more month and than I think I will cancel if we are not loving that box. I saw the suggestion of maybe going back to the limited edition man box and I would do that in a heartbeat as my husband loved that box.

Hello,Thanks for your patience while waiting for your trial-size sample of Kérastase Shampoo. We hope the packet was enough to tide you over in the meantime. The new (and considerably beefier) sample is being shipped via UPS Mail Innovations. 

Originally Posted by Charlotte87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email saying the replacement shampoo has been shipped. When I clicked on the tracking, it looks like it was shipped out yesterday. Personally, I think if they are going to say they are going to do something by a certain date (June 1st), they should honor that, but I am glad they addressed the issue to begin with.

I totally agree!

I spoke to one CSR by phone who told me it was a typo, another CSR emailed me and apologized for the mix up, and said they sent out the correct sample. So I got two conflicting stories on that matter.
Yeahhhhh my bf wants me to cancel and I agree $20 is a lot. I already get 2 birchboxes and have a my glam sub. $50 for subs per month is a bit much for us right now being a recession and all.

Cutest thing happened on vacation, I suggested to my BF that he should bring his Anthony's shave cream with him to test it out. It turns out that it's his new favorite shaving cream now and he said "thank you for making be try Birchbox it's kind of amazing"

I just received my replacement Anthony Logistics shave gel (the one my box card said I was supposed to get, but I had received the Facial Cleaners instead) in the same box with the replacement Rumba watch we requested, our watch display had freaked out a day after getting the watch and they offered us a replacement.

I emailed Birchbox about getting the Anthony Logistics Shave cream sample because it said on the card that was what my boyfriend was supposed to get but they said even though it said that on the card, everyone was to receive the facial cleanser.  I don't get why their customer service has to be so selective and inconsistent about how they handle things.  I think I'm going to try to email them again to see if I can score a sample.

Originally Posted by Fluttershy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed Birchbox about getting the Anthony Logistics Shave cream sample because it said on the card that was what my boyfriend was supposed to get but they said even though it said that on the card, everyone was to receive the facial cleanser.  I don't get why their customer service has to be so selective and inconsistent about how they handle things.  I think I'm going to try to email them again to see if I can score a sample.
I agree. I emailed with the same issue, and called. The call got the story they gave you, the email got the correct sample. 

Back