Birchbox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Feel better!
hb.gif
Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon.
thank you guys :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I feel a tiny bit better today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yesterday I didn't even want to get up and write blog posts, I feel so bad cuz I haven't been posting stop, since I was traveling on Monday, cleaning on Tuesday and then super sick on Wednesday lol 

Quick question about the welcome boxes this month - 

Am I the only one who cannot review the twistband and the lipstick? The review box pops up, but it's blank, never loads. The other products were no problem...

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one who cannot review the twistband and the lipstick? The review box pops up, but it's blank, never loads. The other products were no problem...
Maybe you should try to email them about it, they are pretty good in making those situations right.

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nope. they told me to email them feedback. i had the same issue. they think it's "strange" that it's happening to us.

I had this problem too! When i emailed them the response did nothing to help fix the problem. I was surprised. They told me to try a different browser, which i had already done so i replied again with screenshots of the problem in different browsers. 

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had this problem too! When i emailed them the response did nothing to help fix the problem. I was surprised. They told me to try a different browser, which i had already done so i replied again with screenshots of the problem in different browsers. 
they gave me that response too. i gave them screenshots of me using chrome on my mac book at home, and internet explorer at work on a pc. they acted like it was weird. 

Checked again today before I tried to email them, and they had fixed it already. Thanks!

Question!? Can you use more than one coupon in the BBshop? For example...if I have a benefit item, and get the free mascara does that mean I cant use a discount code or get a you pick 2?? 

Question!? Can you use more than one coupon in the BBshop? For example...if I have a benefit item, and get the free mascara does that mean I cant use a discount code or get a you pick 2?? 
You can always get the pick two, but only one coupon code can be redeemed.

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Pick 2 is automatically free with any order over $25; you don't need a code.

I don't remember who posted the tip that Macadamia's website offers a sample of 6 products for less than $3 and free shipping! I order last week and got my Sample pack today!! I'm super excited. I have the repair mask but I want to try everything else! Here's a picture of everything they sent:

Originally Posted by kimmyduhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't remember who posted the tip that Macadamia's website offers a sample of 6 products for less than $3 and free shipping! I order last week and got my

Sample pack today!! I'm super excited. I have the repair mask but I want to try everything else! Here's a picture of everything they sent:

Nice!

I don't remember who posted the tip that Macadamia's website offers a sample of 6 products for less than $3 and free shipping! I order last week and got my

Sample pack today!! I'm super excited. I have the repair mask but I want to try everything else! Here's a picture of everything they sent:

Wow that's a lot of stuff!

I didn't pay enough attention to that tip before - but you've convinced me!  Ordered just now!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  How long did yours take to come in?

Originally Posted by gracewilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't pay enough attention to that tip before - but you've convinced me!  Ordered just now!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  How long did yours take to come in?
i ordered one a bit back when it was mentioned and it took about 4 days from cali to FL for me. 

Oh my gosh! This is amazing, thanks to whoever gave the tip and thanks for posting the pics!  I'm going to go get a sample pack as well!

I love the hair mask, it's so luxurious and it makes my hair feel amazing!  I can't wait to try out the other products.

On a side note, I'm really getting irritated by the fact that Birchbox keeps sending out foil packets of products and dubbing them "deluxe" samples.  This is now the second brand I know that offers the same size "deluxe" samples for close to nothing on their site.  The other being "Miss Jessie".

So disappointed in BB.

i ordered one a bit back when it was mentioned and it took about 4 days from cali to FL for me. 
I ordered on the 2nd and it came in yesterday! So it wasn't too bad! I have the repair mask and I love it which is what made me want to try the rest of the line. I true the leave in cream today and its wonderful. I feel like I used the repair mask but I didn't :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my gosh! This is amazing, thanks to whoever gave the tip and thanks for posting the pics!  I'm going to go get a sample pack as well! I love the hair mask, it's so luxurious and it makes my hair feel amazing!  I can't wait to try out the other products. On a side note, I'm really getting irritated by the fact that Birchbox keeps sending out foil packets of products and dubbing them "deluxe" samples.  This is now the second brand I know that offers the same size "deluxe" samples for close to nothing on their site.  The other being "Miss Jessie". So disappointed in BB.
I agree. It's sad that I paid $3 and got more stuff than I did in my $10 Birchbox. However, I feel like the whole purpose of Birchbox is to be introduced and being able to try new samples. So they do meet that goal... I don't like to complain bc we all know we signed up for lol and I do love the service!

I would like someone to show me on the Birchbox site where it says deluxe samples. I have yet to see anything saying this, but people complain about it.

Back