Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that might be the case too earlier in the month so that's why I tried again, and waited for the second box. Maybe it's because I'm sharing it with the same people, or there is a limit. I have done it in January and February for both accounts so I can't figure out why it works for some people now and not others.

For all of you who received Dermae day cream this month and tried: 

Did you also experience a residue issue? After it dries it starts to peel and "worm" heavily, so I can't possibly use it as a day cream especially under make-up :/

It also smells a bit weird.

Such a shame, I thought it would be a nice product since I liked their Glycolic  scrub.  
i had the same issues. i liked it the first time i used it, but then later i got the peeling issues. i thought maybe i used too much, or its not compatible with my foundation,  Ultimately, i dont care for the scent, and the texture is too tacky. Its hard to rub in, feels too much like sunscreen to me

First World Problem Alert:

I only just got my March box (long, boring story) and I didn't get one of the fancy, designed boxes. I got a plain brown cardboard box. It's going to be hard to keep all of my fancy schmancy boxes if I don't get them to begin with. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back