Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so jealous of everyone that has their box already! My gift sub shipped on February 27 and never moved. They shipped a new one to me on March 11 and it hasn't moved yet either. I hope it's going and just not updating. Plus now I have idea what illbe getting since the contents may not be the same. The email said I'm getting welcome box (107) Valentine's Day. Does anyone know how to find the contents? The only product I was excited to get, I just recieved in a pick two so I welcome a different box.
My box shipped on the 9th and then stopped updating itself after the 12th. I hope its here by tomorrow since I'll leaving for two weeks tomorrow!

Do you actually see on your account the extra 10 points for sharing your March birchbox? I tried sharing my boxes from both of my accounts on social media and I didn't receive the 10 points on either accounts. I was wondering if they had stopped allowing you to receive points for sharing your boxes. 
I The last time I got points I believe I either followed a pop up or an email link. This month I just clicked on the sharing button and didn't get any points. I'm hoping I may still get a popup later.

I The last time I got points I believe I either followed a pop up or an email link. This month I just clicked on the sharing button and didn't get any points. I'm hoping I may still get a popup later.
I got points for march by clicking the twitter button on my march box page. I didn't get an email or popup but i checked my points after sharing on twitter and it showed up.

Mine came today and I'm really glad I left it to chance.

birchbox March 2015.jpg

Does anyone know the size of the Cargo blushes that were sent out? They weren't full size were they?

My box shipped on the 9th and then stopped updating itself after the 12th. I hope its here by tomorrow since I'll leaving for two weeks tomorrow!
Same here! Mine hasn't updated since the 12th. I also placed a shop order on the 12th and have yet to receive any sort of shipping notice for that yet. This is unusual for me, Birchbox usually ships my items quickly and I should have everything by now I think. I'm going to email tomorrow if nothing arrives.

Same here! Mine hasn't updated since the 12th. I also placed a shop order on the 12th and have yet to receive any sort of shipping notice for that yet. This is unusual for me, Birchbox usually ships my items quickly and I should have everything by now I think. I'm going to email tomorrow if nothing arrives.
I placed an order on the 7th and never got a shipping email. Then it just showed up on the 13th. So they may have actually shipped it.

Has anyone who ordered Birchbox Plus this month, received their Birchbox and/or their plus item yet?  I'm still waiting everything.  My tracking does state in transit.  I am hoping I receive both this week.

Has anyone who ordered Birchbox Plus this month, received their Birchbox and/or their plus item yet?  I'm still waiting everything.  My tracking does state in transit.  I am hoping I receive both this week.
I added the necklace and received both on Friday. Tracking did not update at all so I gave up on checking everyday.

Finally got my curated box even though never updated from the 12th. Also placed 2 shop orders on the 13th, both say completed but haven't rec'd an actual shipping email and no tracking. Usually when I've placed an order it ships pretty much the next day, I get an email and it shows up within 2 days of placing the order. I hope Birchbox isn't heading the same way PopSugar has with sketchy shipping.

Has anyone found anything about Birchbox Plus for April yet? This is supposed to be my last month of Birchbox but I said the same thing January and February. I continue to sub hoping I'll miraculously get an amazing box that will make me forget about the crappy ones I've received these past 8 months. <_<

I got my boxes last week (the earliest I think I have ever gotten them).

My regular subscription (have had about a little less than a year now) with no PYS:

IMG_3717.JPG

I will use everything, but not too excited about anything in particular (except maybe the Bee Venom mask).  The Beauty Protector Oil looks like it will be a mess to use.  I wish they had used a different type of packaging.

In my husband's gift subscription (again with no PYS):

IMG_3716.JPG

I like this box better than my regular one.  I like Paula's Choice products so I'm happy to get a sample size.  The only thing I'm not crazy about it theMirenesse lip gloss....I just can't wear that color pink.

I have one more month on the gift subscription.  I think I will hold out on renewing for a bit in the hopes that a good offer comes along. 

Ok now I am a little annoyed.  My box took forever to update this month.  Around March 13th.  My confirmed sample choice (I am Aces) was not listed in the online box content list.  I contacted Birchbox, they said they would send out my "It's a 10".  

I got a shipping notice on March 11th for my box.   Yesterday I got updating shipping, now I should get my box between March 18th and March 23rd!!?  Why so late, why no sample choice?  Is it because of birchbox Plus? 

I am happy they are sending me, my sample choice(just got notice on shipping for that today)!!  I have contacted Birchbox twice this month.  First because my box wouldn't update, then I complained about my sample choice missing.  I don't want to contact them again this month, I just annoyed I have to wait forever to get my box this month.  My box has taken 6 days to leave the warehouse!!

I will probably be choosing April's sample before I lay eyes on my March box. 

Back