Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet what actually showed up in the mailbox today was 

Amika

No 4 Clarifying shampoo

Cargo blush

Jouer pearl cream primer or something

Strivectin scrub
Be sure to review the original list in case it changes. It is nice that I'm getting the points for a 6 item box.

Did anyone who got the jello ping pong highlighter or jouer lip gloss think "Wow this is the best sample ever !" ? Is it worth pestering CS over? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else's march box page not loaded yet?? On my aces it still shows February's box. I can see my march box using the cheat. Just wondering what's going on, Ive never had a box not load on the 10th.
 My Ace's box has not loaded yet.  I emailed Birchbox, Ella stated that Birchbox is doing updates to the website. She told me to expect some new information when everything is set.  I did get a link to shipping information for my box today, even if I can't see what is in it yet! 

Everyone who has received their boxes already please post pictures, so I can live vicariously though you!!! 

According to cheats I should be receiving

Embryolisse Lait-cream

Mirenesse Mattfinity lip rouge

Rusk Texture Spray

Wei Manuka bee venom mask

Macadaimia Professional nourishing moisture mask

I did receive this box today and was surprised that the one product I was looking forward to (the Macadaimia mask) is in a huge jar.

they must need to clear out their inventory lol how about having an awesome sale of giving this option to everyone? i hate it when they make things exclusive, way to make everyone else feel left out. i logged in and got the option also but didnt do it. -off subject a little but has anyone sampled the cargo blush before? curious about how big is it? just hoping its not on a card lol
I just received my second box today which has the Cargo blush. It is 0.11 oz. Full size is 0.37 oz and sold for $26 which makes the value of the sample around $8 which is better than most of the samples we get ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Ace's box has not loaded yet.  I emailed Birchbox, Ella stated that Birchbox is doing updates to the website. She told me to expect some new information when everything is set.  I did get a link to shipping information for my box today, even if I can't see what is in it yet! 

Everyone who has received their boxes already please post pictures, so I can live vicariously though you!!! 
:D  

This is my curated box (from the ACE account):

IMG_20150310_200427.jpg

And this is the second one (I received it but still cannot see it on the website :)  ) :

IMG_20150311_194455.jpg

I can't wait to get mine since I didn't look ahead of time either. I've been tempted many times but have held off. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Fingers crossed it's a good one.

The box that came in the mail did not match the cheat. The cheat is actually the official- March box for me when I just log in. I still got to review for 6 items.

I was supposed to get a jouer lip gloss, jelly ping pong highlighter, No 4 shampoo, a foil of No 4 mask, amika (my pys) and strivectin scub.

Instead I got the strivectin, a bottle of No.4 shampoo, my amika, a cargo blush and a jouer of cc cream.
Happened to me too. Except..... I only received the Amika, Strivectin, and #4 Shampoo. No blush, no conditioner, and no Jouer cream. I did receive two of those sleeves they pack the tiny items in but one was flat and one was empty! Frustrated.

Happened to me too. Except..... I only received the Amika, Strivectin, and #4 Shampoo. No blush, no conditioner, and no Jouer cream. I did receive two of those sleeves they pack the tiny items in but one was flat and one was empty! Frustrated.
You should let them know.  I wonder if they will send you what's on the card or on the box page. It's funny how there is this wacky default box going around. 

I can only hope that my box is different from what I have online.

seriously - my box sucks.

I really like the Laura Gellar blush from the curated box! But I've been a fan of hers for a while.  I liked the baked foundation powder too.  Her spackle primer is great too.  Hint: Birchbox, how about a spackle sample?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I haven't tried anything else from the box yet.

I just got my box! Really happy with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Amika Blowout Spray (my PYS)

No. 4 Clarifying Shampoo

No. 4 Reconstructing Masque

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss

Cover FX Mattifying BB Gel

Harvey Prince Sincerely

The only thing I don't like is the HP fragrance, everything else is a win!

So sad...

My box loaded and it is different than the cheat. Now I might avoid the cheat so I don't disappoint myself.

Embroyolosse cream stayed the same.

It's a 10 PYS stayed

Jelly pong pong stayed.

Fekkai hair mask changed to shampoo! Grrrr I was so looking forward to a mask. My hair is dry.

Mirenesse mattfinity lip rouge changed to temple spa body balm. I want my red matte Lippie.

I hope the loaded box isn't what arrives. Has anyone received their cheat box when the loaded box is different?

So sad...

My box loaded and it is different than the cheat. Now I might avoid the cheat so I don't disappoint myself.

It's a 10 PYS stayed

Jelly pong pong stayed.

Fekkai hair mask changed to shampoo! Grrrr I was so looking forward to a mask. My hair is dry.

Mirenesse mattfinity lip rouge changed to temple spa body balm. I want my red matte Lippie.

I hope the loaded box isn't what arrives. Has anyone received their cheat box when the loaded box is different?
One of my subs got lip rouge this month but it wasn't the bright red. It is called Paris and is fuchsia. 

I was pleasantly surprised to find my box in my mailbox last night as - per tracking - it wasn't due to arrive until tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday. I love the continued variations of the boxes themselves but was upon opening my box I was disappointed to see not one but TWO items that I've received previously! I wanted to make certain so made certain I hadn't received them in an ipsy bag, that there wasn't some variation in them that I was missing, etc. nope...they are repeats. I actually rec'd both items - Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré & Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Spray - in the same box, "Holiday 2013." Strangely that box is "missing" from my box/ sample history online, but I have the product info card/ insert from the box. I have only ever had one BB subscription/ account; my sub hasn't been continuous & has included some gifted months & some self-paid, but it's all been on one account. This is the first time I've had any issue w/ repeated products. & yes, I had seen the repeats on my account prior to my box arriving but w/ all if the changes & craziness w/ others' boxes I didn't think much of it until my actual box was in hand. I emailed CS this morning so we'll see what happens.

For what it's worth, my other items were:

-Harvey Prince Sincerely (not great 4 me, but not bad; I'm the first to admit that I'm super picky in re: to perfumes but happy that it's at least a cruelty-free brand)

- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Starlet (def more of a fall/ winter shade but I like it; nice size & I'll likely get good use out of it come fall, though not so sure about it doubling well as a blush/ cheek tint)

-Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter luminizer gel (i can't get it to apply/ blend well as a highlighter to save my life - I've tried stippling brushes, fingers, sponge, etc - BUT I'm playing w/ it as an all-over eye color & so far so good; a nice subtle wash if glowy color that looks good in my pale skin, didn't irritate my sensitive eyelids, & so far no creasing, though I did use primer b/c I usually do.)

I got my box today:

Beauty Protector oil - my PYS

No. 4 clarifying shampoo & masque 

Jouer luminizing moisture tint

Mirenesse glossy kiss in 08 Cheeky Kiss

Wei Manuka bee venom mask

Not a bad box for me.  I am really tired of hair products though. I looked back & I the last time I didn't get hair products in a box was October. <_<   

Actually I was prepared to hate the No. 4 products because the last time I had something from that brand I thought it was stinky.  This shampoo smells pretty good.

I like the color of the glossy stick and love the smell of the BP products.

I am going to use the bee venom mask but I am a little scared of it.  It's been since childhood that I was stung & I don't think I'm allergic but I have really sensitive skin.  I hope it goes well. 

ETA:  And 6 product box - Yay for 60 points!

You should let them know. I wonder if they will send you what's on the card or on the box page. It's funny how there is this wacky default box going around.
I emailed them yesterday, no answer yet. I'll let y'all know as soon as I hear. I wouldn't have minded if the contents matched the card! I just want my samples, not points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad...

It's a 10 PYS stayed

Jelly pong pong stayed.

Same thing happened to me!! I was looking forward to the mask and lippie too.

Latest posts

Back