Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm picking its a 10. This month was easy. I've wanted to try that forever. I hope it will still be available. Leave in conditioner, shampoo/conditioner and hair masks are the only hair products I use. Does any one else get a slightly panicked feeling when there is a sample you really really want and you're not sure it will be there to pick? I feel ridiculous.
I feel the same way! I'm so happy I get my email on my phone or I would probably always miss sample choice since I like never check my email on a computer.

I'm picking its a 10. This month was easy. I've wanted to try that forever. I hope it will still be available. Leave in conditioner, shampoo/conditioner and hair masks are the only hair products I use. Does any one else get a slightly panicked feeling when there is a sample you really really want and you're not sure it will be there to pick? I feel ridiculous.
Last month I had a panic attack trying to reserve the Rent the Runway box. I ended up calling because my email came so late.  It was even worse before I got Ace status.  I always feel a bit relieved when all the samples are equally good/boring or the curated box is a snooze. 

Last month I had a panic attack trying to reserve the Rent the Runway box. I ended up calling because my email came so late.  It was even worse before I got Ace status.  I always feel a bit relieved when all the samples are equally good/boring or the curated box is a snooze. 
I get worried/anxious when I am trying to avoid a specific sample...like something I would never use (cough, perfume, cough) that makes the box value crappier to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I had a panic attack trying to reserve the Rent the Runway box. I ended up calling because my email came so late. It was even worse before I got Ace status. I always feel a bit relieved when all the samples are equally good/boring or the curated box is a snooze.
I wish BB would send an email to people toward the end of the year reminding them that points going toward ace status disappear with the new year. I had no idea. I think I was maybe $10 or $20 away in December. I signed in and it was all erased. If I had been warned I would have made a purchase.

Sample choices were just revealed to Aces and referrals. I have to wait still I'm not an Ace and don't have referrals. I think it's Amika for me when the choice comes.

Has anyone had issues getting the 10 BB points for sharing their box on FB or Twitter? I did it in Dec & Jan from "my box" page and didn't get the points automatically - I had to email CS to get the points added manually. They said the way I was posting to Twitter was correct though. So I did it again for Feb and still haven't gotten the points. I really don't want to have to email CS every month!

So, I'm Aces and see the samples choices are out for March, but how do I select what I want? Have the emails been sent?  I got an email that I could refer friends and get to choose, but shouldn't I get an email because I am an Ace?

It's a 10 or Amika?!?
Have both, love both. It's a 10 makes any dry ends I have look smooth and silky but still adds nice body to my hair (I have a slight wave to it if I work it). The Amika I use to get volume in my waves. Sometimes I use them together.  :smilehappyyes: .

So, I'm Aces and see the samples choices are out for March, but how do I select what I want? Have the emails been sent?  I got an email that I could refer friends and get to choose, but shouldn't I get an email because I am an Ace?
I just saw that the aces and refer a friend will get the email the 23rd, the rest will get it on the 24th. I thought it was earlier, my bad.

Have both, love both. It's a 10 makes any dry ends I have look smooth and silky but still adds nice body to my hair (I have a slight wave to it if I work it). The Amika I use to get volume in my waves. Sometimes I use them together. :smilehappyyes: .
Thanks! I have the its a 10 and use it religiously. I think I will try something new and get the Amika :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I recently tried the it's a ten lite, and it did nothing for my fine hair. Has anyone used the lite and the regular to compare them?

I want the Its a 10 and the BP oil, but I think I will leave it up to chance. I made some changes to my profile last month and I'd like to see what happens. I've received the Amika spray in the past so I think I'll be good regardless. Boy, I don't know if I can stand the two week wait.

Does anyone know the shade of the Laura Geller blush in the curated box?  I'm super pale and anything too dark makes me look like a clown, but I've been wanting a blush in my BB for SO LONG.

I did my first cancel and resub using the Jillian code. It worked but I feel so guilty for some reason. I got an extra 10 points for sharing on facebook- you know the fake account I created to hop the Ipsy waitlist. I know some people do this all the time. If BB really cared they would make it so the codes only worked on new accounts, right? :unsure:

I did my first cancel and resub using the Jillian code. It worked but I feel so guilty for some reason. I got an extra 10 points for sharing on facebook- you know the fake account I created to hop the Ipsy waitlist. I know some people do this all the time. If BB really cared they would make it so the codes only worked on new accounts, right? :unsure:
If you cancel and resub will your first box be the March box or will you get another February box?

I'm super excited about the PYS choices. I'm gonna go with the It's a 10 since it detangles and moisturizes my curly hair so well and then on my other account I'm gonna go with the Beauty Protector Oil. It smells so good and leaves my hair so soft.

Back