Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worrying about that when I did it. But it said I'd be billed for March so I'm thinking February is over.
Idk when I just opened another account I thought that it said on their page that if you sub by the 28th you will start with the Feb box but mayBe I read wrong??

I think if you subscribe now you still get February's, because I wanted to resub on one of my accounts for March, but it's saying the box will ship by 1st of March which means it's February's box. However, if it says it would be shipped by 10th of March then it's most likely March's box. 

If you've already gotten the Feb box, the next box they send you will be March. They won't send you two boxes for one month.

But if you open a new account - like a second sub - then you may receive the Feb box.

If you've already gotten the Feb box, the next box they send you will be March. They won't send you two boxes for one month.

But if you open a new account - like a second sub - then you may receive the Feb box.
Yeah this is an old account that already received a Feb box.  It didn't say anything was shipping March 1, it said that's when I'd be billed. If you haven't already gotten February, that is what you would get unless they sell out. 

If they want to send me another Feb box that would be fab so long as it wasn't the exact one I'd already gotten. I'd love to try the davines products or one of the mascaras. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My year sub started in December. I've had BB since August. I'm over the crappy boxes I've been getting. Every time I pick a sample my box sucks. I'm not picking this time. And I don't think I'll be looking either next month. Going to keep the disappointment a suprise. Maybe they'll suptise me and not give me any more shampoos, conditioners, body washes, or perfumes.

My year sub started in December. I've had BB since August. I'm over the crappy boxes I've been getting. Every time I pick a sample my box sucks. I'm not picking this time. And I don't think I'll be looking either next month. Going to keep the disappointment a suprise. Maybe they'll suptise me and not give me any more shampoos, conditioners, body washes, or perfumes.
The one time I picked a sample, my box sucked. Everytime I leave it up to chance I've gotten great boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The one time I picked a sample, my box sucked. Everytime I leave it up to chance I've gotten great boxes
I didn't pick anything the last two months and my boxes have been great as well. Looking forward to this month's. I briefly looked at it online but can't remember what's in my box. On the first quick look it looked great but we'll see when it gets here. I didn't want to look longer because I want it to be a surprise when I open it.

Is the birchbox plus page not working? I tried going on it all day today and it says there's no products available...

I tried it today and it was still acting wonky.  The page wasn't showing up when I logged in at first. When I tried to reserve a candle, it added it to my cart (the reserve now button was missing). I think that I have reserved it now. Has anyone gotten a confirmation email about their Birchbox Plus choice?

Is the birchbox plus page not working? I tried going on it all day today and it says there's no products available...

I tried it today and it was still acting wonky.  The page wasn't showing up when I logged in at first. When I tried to reserve a candle, it added it to my cart (the reserve now button was missing). I think that I have reserved it now. Has anyone gotten a confirmation email about their Birchbox Plus choice?
I haven't received a confirmation e-mail for the necklace I reserved, but when I go back into the necklace add on page, it confirms there that I reserved it

Have you tried messing with your profile? Every once in a while I change up my profile. For a couple months I'll select all my desired preferences, and either after a disappointing month or a couple months regardless I'll de-select everything except the bare essentials. (Skin tone/type, hair color/type, etc) basically a blank profile. I have noticed I tend to enjoy the blank profile boxes a little more.

People must have been on the ball with the BB Plus this month.  I tried to reserve the scarf 50 minutes after the email came through, and even though it wasn't grayed out with "Out of Stock" it wouldn't let me reserve it.  Slightly bummed because it's the first Plus I've wanted in months, but I guess my wallet will be happy.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

People must have been on the ball with the BB Plus this month.  I tried to reserve the scarf 50 minutes after the email came through, and even though it wasn't grayed out with "Out of Stock" it wouldn't let me reserve it.  Slightly bummed because it's the first Plus I've wanted in months, but I guess my wallet will be happy.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Definitely good for the wallet  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but if you really want the scarf, you should e-mail birchbox and double check if they have any more in stock or whether they could give you the deal when it's back in stock. They're pretty helpful

5:30 AM PST, and the sample choice page isn't available yet. Crap. My schedule today is opening at work, then class, then back to work. I don't have the ability to stalk the sample choice page today. However, I'll be damned if I don't get that It's A Ten spray. 

5:30 AM PST, and the sample choice page isn't available yet. Crap. My schedule today is opening at work, then class, then back to work. I don't have the ability to stalk the sample choice page today. However, I'll be damned if I don't get that It's A Ten spray. 
I thought the big day for Aces is Tuesday.  :wacko:  Just got my email on one account but not the other. Weird. Went with Amika.

The page is up, hopefully it'll be earlier than later!

Screen shot 2015-02-23 at 11.31.27 AM.png

Screen shot 2015-02-23 at 11.31.39 AM.png

Just got my sample choice email about 10 minutes ago...so they're coming! I picked the Amika on one account ( I LOVE that blowout spray and this size is perfect for traveling) and the curated box on the other account (I really wanted the blush).

Just got my email as well.  I'm not an Ace but I did refer a friend who signed up this month.  Picked the Amika and hope it's good!

Back