Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is everyone hoping for in their march boxes? I would love to try a not soap radio body wash, and an awesome face moisturizer. Does anyone have a favorite I should hope for?
Here's what I DONT want as I'm swimming in these items already. Shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hand/body lotion, and pretty much all hair products but especially sea salt sprays.

Here's what I DONT want as I'm swimming in these items already. Shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hand/body lotion, and pretty much all hair products but especially sea salt sprays.
I have received shampoo and conditioner in every box so far. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> however I will say I really liked the Dear Clark shampoo and ordered it in full size. That's amazing stuff. I can't wait for the box cheats to start showing up.

I think the only shampoo, conditioner or lotion I'd be happy with is the Harvey prince hello. I LOVED that scent when I got the perfume In may.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out of black and brown eyeliner...so I would be happy to receive some!

I think the only shampoo, conditioner or lotion I'd be happy with is the Harvey prince hello. I LOVED that scent when I got the perfume In may.
Got this email on my account that's not subscribed. Two products we know but I'd like that lip crayon if I wasn't getting the nars duo for my sephora Bday gift this month,

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I too could go without shampoo or conditioner, it pretty much has to smell amazing for me to put it in my hair. In my last box I got a bee Kind conditioner and it smelled nasty (like 409), I just tossed it in the trash right after opening it (who wants to smell like a nasty harsh chemical cleaner?) Yuk!

I got the same conditioner in mine. Haven't had a chance to open it yet though. Good to know about the smell. I'll check it out when I open it. I hope no hair products either. I don't need another shampoo/conditioner sample.

Last night Birchbox posted a sneak peek for a Jelly Pong Pong (new brand to BB) luminizer/highlight. It comes in a little nail polish type bottle complete with a brush.

I wouldn't be mad getting it! Liquid highlight is highly appreciated on my dry winter skin.

I too could go without shampoo or conditioner, it pretty much has to smell amazing for me to put it in my hair. In my last box I got a bee Kind conditioner and it smelled nasty (like 409), I just tossed it in the trash right after opening it (who wants to smell like a nasty harsh chemical cleaner?) Yuk!
That is so disappointing. I always thought that line looked so adorable with the little green bee on the black jar. And that a portion of sales go to help honey bees was a nice idea too.  What is with Gilchrest and Soames? Making a cute bottle is not enough. The product needs to smell great for people to want to use it. 

On a semi-related note I found a giant stash of revelon perfumerie nail polishes on clearance at Target and bought the almost entire line. So far I've only tried this purple kind that smells like fancy soap. I painted my nails yesterday and can sort of still smell it. This will keep me entertained until box combos load and then later during the terrible wait that comes between the sneak peek and delivery. 

I didn't mind the smell at all.  I don't think it's that over powering, what is stupid is the paper/cardboard packaging for something you keep in the shower?  Uh, once it gets wet it starts to break down, who thought it was a good idea to use paper for something that goes in the shower?

Totally saw that video! Loved the little tutorial on how to use it (highlighter is so awesome and versatile!) but very very disappointed in the two types of paraben formula of their highlight. Birchbox has better highlighters in their shop anyway! I want a spoiler that I can get excited about and use!

Last night Birchbox posted a sneak peek for a Jelly Pong Pong (new brand to BB) luminizer/highlight. It comes in a little nail polish type bottle complete with a brush.

I wouldn't be mad getting it! Liquid highlight is highly appreciated on my dry winter skin.

So I know this is slightly off topic but during my usual random eBay searches I stumbled upon people selling birchbox/ipsy samples and such! At first I was like okay, I get it, they are selling huge lots of samples they didn't want and such but then I started finding ones like these! My mind is blown!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Is the sneak peek of the Jelly Pong Pong on their website or on YouTube?

So I know this is slightly off topic but during my usual random eBay searches I stumbled upon people selling birchbox/ipsy samples and such! At first I was like okay, I get it, they are selling huge lots of samples they didn't want and such but then I started finding ones like these! My mind is blown!
$25 + $11.35 for shipping??? 

Latest posts

Back