Birchbox May 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had trouble reviewing products for this month?

I still had a couple of boxes to do reviews on, and logged in both last night and this morning to try on my 2nd account (a gift sub that still has 4 months left on it). It just takes me to a page to sign up for Birchbox. Doesn't show me my products or anything or my past product history. 

I just emailed them about it but wanted to see if anyone here had the same issue. I'm able to see/review the products on my other accounts just fine!

I noticed on my ups app that a label was just created for a delivery from BB next Friday. The only thing I can figure is that it is my KS necklace? I already recieved my aces pouch, so unless they're ups-ing my June box to me, that's the only possibility I can come up with. Anyone else notice on theirs?

I noticed on my ups app that a label was just created for a delivery from BB next Friday. The only thing I can figure is that it is my KS necklace? I already recieved my aces pouch, so unless they're ups-ing my June box to me, that's the only possibility I can come up with. Anyone else notice on theirs?
i thought it was my necklace too but it was a replacement birchbox from may :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone had trouble reviewing products for this month?

I still had a couple of boxes to do reviews on, and logged in both last night and this morning to try on my 2nd account (a gift sub that still has 4 months left on it). It just takes me to a page to sign up for Birchbox. Doesn't show me my products or anything or my past product history. 

I just emailed them about it but wanted to see if anyone here had the same issue. I'm able to see/review the products on my other accounts just fine!
I applied the gift subscription that I purchased for the KS promo to an old, closed account with BB, and it's not letting me view my box page either.  It's also asking me to subscribe, which means that I won't be able to review my products.  Please let me know if they fix it for you, because I'll need to email them as well.  It's not BB without being able to get those points for reviews! 

I still don't have a necklace either. I canceled that account and I'm super disappointed in BB that I had to ask them a few weeks ago about the necklace in the first place. If they would have just said from the very beginning that they are mailed out separately, a month later, that would have been just fine. I don't think ill end up getting it.

A little OT but can anyone tell me if they will send out the Aces gifts as people become Ace members or are they only sending them out to people who are Ace members right now? Thanks in advance! =]

Has anyone received their Kate Spade necklace?  I already have my June box and not a peep about when the necklaces will be mailed.  I would have assumed we'd be getting them fairly close to the date May boxes were shipped.  I'm going to contact customer service, this annoys me.  

I received an ace bag for my main account where I'm an ace.. Nothing on my second account, also an ace.

Still no necklace. I sent an email yesterday, it's been a month since I did that subscription. I haven't heard back yet.

They said they just placed an order for it and it should get to me within a few days.  This will be a major problem if I don't get this necklace by my rehearsal dinner next Friday. I also told them to stop being so damn vague with their responses.  Vagueness is not a customer satisfier. 

I received an ace bag for my main account where I'm an ace.. Nothing on my second account, also an ace.

Still no necklace. I sent an email yesterday, it's been a month since I did that subscription. I haven't heard back yet.
A little OT but can anyone tell me if they will send out the Aces gifts as people become Ace members or are they only sending them out to people who are Ace members right now? Thanks in advance! =]
I haven't been getting on the threads here much since the changes, so I'm a little out of loop... But I never got an Aces gift and I was made an Ace as soon as that all began. I saw on a swap site that a bunch of people had listed these little zipper bags? I don't know if it was something I needed to request or pay for but I didn't see anything about it. Ah well, I ended up trading for it b/c I was so curious I had to see it for myself.

I haven't been getting on the threads here much since the changes, so I'm a little out of loop... But I never got an Aces gift and I was made an Ace as soon as that all began. I saw on a swap site that a bunch of people had listed these little zipper bags? I don't know if it was something I needed to request or pay for but I didn't see anything about it. Ah well, I ended up trading for it b/c I was so curious I had to see it for myself.
Hmmm that's so strange. Hopefully you will get one soon =] 

No Kate Spade necklace, no Aces gift. I'm more annoyed about the necklace though. The account I gifted a 3 month sub to has been getting horrible dupe boxes and I would have stuck to month to month and 100 point codes if it weren't for the necklace. They told me they'd be sent out a month after I ordered it but never specifically stated that I would be receiving one. I will not be happy if I don't get this.

@ thanks for the reminder! I just sent a follow-up email to the reply I received OVER A MONTH AGO that I'd be getting the KS necklace. I'm used to Birchbox taking awhile on stuff, but this is ridiculous. I can't imagine what a new subscriber would think, having to wait so long!

I emailed them last week, my KS necklace should be here tomorrow, based on the tracking number.  I bugged them to death on this one.

That really stinks! I'm sorry you had to do that, I'm about to star Operation: Bug Birchbox myself. I've had my eye on that necklace for months, and THEY chose to offer it for free AND confirm in an email that I'd be getting it! I wants it!!!!

I sent an email on the 10th saying it had been just over a month and I still haven't heard anything about the necklace. She wrote back two days later saying she would look into it and get back to me.. But I haven't heard anything.

Check UPS my choice for the necklace. I have a .4 lb package that Birchbox made a label for that still has not moved. The package is in the history and not the calendar.

I think they had a lot of orders and the new warehouse can't seem to handle them and aren't making it a priority to get them on the trucks.

Back