Birchbox May 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opted for the necklace only because I'm interested in the offer that comes along with it. I'll just give the necklace to my daughter. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Collaboration box would be nice but it looks to me like it's only an offer and the necklace that is included in the box as extra if you choose so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just opted for the necklace only because I'm interested in the offer that comes along with it. I'll just give the necklace to my daughter. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Collaboration box would be nice but it looks to me like it's only an offer and the necklace that is included in the box as extra if you choose so.
It looked to me like all May boxes have the offer whether you get the necklace or not.

I just opted for the necklace only because I'm interested in the offer that comes along with it. I'll just give the necklace to my daughter. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Collaboration box would be nice but it looks to me like it's only an offer and the necklace that is included in the box as extra if you choose so.
Woah woah woah!  What's the offer that comes with it?  I keep going back and forth on this mirror necklace thing.

If you were formally known as JimmyJazz, but it's showing up for me that you are STILL JimmyJazz...I'm super confused
So @@Director told me to PM @@zadidoll to see if she could merge my new user name (this one) with my old since I got locked out and NEVER got an e-mail allowing me to reset the password after waiting 20+ minutes after filling out the form.  

So she did..but I still couldn't get in.  SOOOO I recreated this username again after trying to get a new password again.

I super frustrated. 

I got the necklace e-mail for both my accounts. I opted in on one of them and thinking about getting one on the second account too to give as a Christmas gift to my sister or my mom. Never too early to start thinking about Christmas shopping!

I got the email on my main account and opted for it. My 2014 goal is to build my jewelry stash, if only I could quit the make up for a minute lol

I didn't see anything about extra points.

I did not get the email, but the link works.

I thinking about ordering the necklace.

I like gold. I think it's a nice add on thou.
I didn't get the email, but the think works for me.  I think I got the email the first time there was an upgrade a few months ago, but never got one again.  I still get all of their other emails (Limited Edition box email from this morning, for example).  I wonder why some peoplel get them and some don't?  Not that I care all that much, it's pretty unlikely I'd ever buy an add-on.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

May is the month in which new Ruffian polishes are going to be sent out, right?? I'm looking forward to that.

Whoops.  I thought the necklace was silver.  Oh, well.  I ordered it because I thought it was silver, although it said something about getting a confirmation email soon, and I haven't seen that yet.  If I don't get it, no biggie, as long as I don't get charged for it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I thought too! They were nice quality, so I will be happy to get some more!
I'm so picky about nail polishes and those were some of the best I've tried when it comes to how they apply, formula, and how long it lasts without chipping. I am so looking forward to getting more (and might even open a second account like I did last time!?).

With all the site updates I completely forgot to look for a May thread! Big hugs to Jeaniney for posting the FAQ's!

I've almost purchased that Kate Spade necklace before but then I looked up some reviews and apparently that pendant is HUGE. I'm skipping it, but I hope that it's a great find for those of you getting it!

i'm crossing my fingers for super early/fast shipping for may. i have exams from may 1-9 and i'd love to have a pick me up during that time!

I opted for the necklace! I never got a confirmation email though, so I'm skeptical if it even worked. I already prepaid for both of my boxes, so if I do get charged the $20 it'll won't be too much out of my account in one day.

So I just calculated, and with May's box reviews I will have $80 worth of points. I ordered the Yumi Kim case and didn't receive it, so maybe they will give me some points for that? I am trying to save up for a Clarisonic, which is $100 with the mobile20 code. I think I will be able to get it in May! Yay!

Back