Birchbox May 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I'm trying to decide whether to keep BB or not. And then I also keep debating the necklace. Even though I usually prefer silver colored pieces, I like the simplicity of this one. I worry about being disappointed with it in person, but I would think Kate Spade would make sure they sent out good quality pieces. Hrrm...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ready for the spoiler video or some hints about what is in this month's box.  I am so over April it has seemed to last forever!

@@Lolo22 love the new profile pic!

Such enablers.  Was very ho-hum when I saw the Kate Spade necklace and deleted the email.  Didn't realize it was a mirror.  Now I think I'm on board.  

I use my phone's front facing camera as a mirror.  That way people think I am just checking my phone instead of obsessing over my liner not being perfectly symmetrical.  I don't think this necklace is a good idea for me, lol.

I'm really excited for May! Does anyone know if the Ruffian nail polish will be in every box? I love that nail polish.

Not totally relevant to May's box, but has anyone who has ordered the new ltd edition box not gotten a shipping notification for their In Full Bloom box yet? my friend GOT her box yesterday and mine hasn't even gotten a shipping notification yet, and she ordered hers after me (i ordered the night they went live). Also, from what I understand, we both selected the default "free shipping" option.

I might be emailing birchbox soon. There's no rush, and my mom is really easy going about things, but I'm still kind of confused as to why that would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting this! I did not get the email (I'm wondering if it was because I didn't opt in for the water bottle last time) but the link let me reserve the necklace! And if previous add ons are any indication, it might be a business day or two before you get the confirmation. This is the third add-on I've ordered (first were the earrings I accidentally threw out, I think, and the other was the DYI necklace, which sits un-knotted where I left it on my kitchen counter). Sit tight! You will get an email!

Now, what's this I hear about a Kate Spade collab box? For reals???
So, I haven't done ANY of the add-ons, however I recall that I got a link to a survey several months ago asking me if I had the option would I like to add "bonuses" to my box. I said yes, but only if the price was reasonable. For me that means under $20 and I have to really like it. I am still waiting fo an add-on that I like & is reasonably priced. I liked the water bottle, but not for the price it was offered at. I still keep getting the add-on emails though.

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know that I discovered we have a "pinned" feature now, so I pinned the anniversary code thread and also created a pinned FAQ thread, just in case people don't see page 1 later down the road!

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know that I discovered we have a "pinned" feature now, so I pinned the anniversary code thread and also created a pinned FAQ thread, just in case people don't see page 1 later down the road!
We also have a tag feature! I haven't explored that yet because I stumbled across it while creating a thread late last night, and I just wanted to post and go to bed, but I'm going to try to remember to check it out tonight.

We also have a tag feature! I haven't explored that yet because I stumbled across it while creating a thread late last night, and I just wanted to post and go to bed, but I'm going to try to remember to check it out tonight.
oh neat i didn't even notice that yet!

So it looks like May is a collaboration box with Kate Spade! Did anyone else go for the slide mirror necklace add-on? Was there another add-on offered?
I got the necklace, I thought it was adorable.

Is BB still doing that sunday thing that is like a "scratch-off?"  If so - can someone post the link.

:eek:ldlad:   :eek:ldlad:   :eek:ldlad:   It is sad how much I love these.  Hope there are more to come!

I added the necklace to my box as well, I didn't get any kind of confirmation email, did anybody else?
Nothing yet. I did try to click and order the necklace to see if it went through a 2nd time but it said i already ordered.

Back