Birchbox May 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not totally relevant to May's box, but has anyone who has ordered the new ltd edition box not gotten a shipping notification for their In Full Bloom box yet? my friend GOT her box yesterday and mine hasn't even gotten a shipping notification yet, and she ordered hers after me (i ordered the night they went live). Also, from what I understand, we both selected the default "free shipping" option.

I might be emailing birchbox soon. There's no rush, and my mom is really easy going about things, but I'm still kind of confused as to why that would happen.
I ordered that box on the 23rd and received it yesterday. I couldn't believe how fast it shipped. I had it shipped free with the Aces program. Keep an eye out on the Tocca roll-on when you do get it. Mine had a bunch of clear chunky stuff floating in it. Gross.

I received my Full Bloom LE box yesterday.  I was so excited to get it and loved everything but I didn't receive the shower gel.  Wondering if I should call BB or just let it go since it was not a full size item but a deluxe sample.  MissJexie after I read your post I looked at my Tocca roll-on and mine has the clear floaty stuff too.  Ick!!

I ordered that box on the 23rd and received it yesterday. I couldn't believe how fast it shipped. I had it shipped free with the Aces program. Keep an eye out on the Tocca roll-on when you do get it. Mine had a bunch of clear chunky stuff floating in it. Gross.

That's so weird, I had Aces shipping too and so did my friend who got it yesterday. I went ahead and emailed them earlier so hopefully I hear something back.

I received my Full Bloom LE box yesterday.  I was so excited to get it and loved everything but I didn't receive the shower gel.  Wondering if I should call BB or just let it go since it was not a full size item but a deluxe sample.  MissJexie after I read your post I looked at my Tocca roll-on and mine has the clear floaty stuff too.  Ick!!
Definitely tell them! You paid for it!

I'm being tempted by the In Full Bloom box, dangit. I have 200 points and a 20% off code and I WANT IT, but I am trying so hard to save money because I have to move in a month, and that's expensive. I hate temptation/responsibility....

I'm being tempted by the In Full Bloom box, dangit. I have 200 points and a 20% off code and I WANT IT, but I am trying so hard to save money because I have to move in a month, and that's expensive. I hate temptation/responsibility....
Hey me too - I also have 200 points, a 20% off code, have to move next month, and really want this box. But I'm determined that I'm NOT going to get it.

Not totally relevant to May's box, but has anyone who has ordered the new ltd edition box not gotten a shipping notification for their In Full Bloom box yet? my friend GOT her box yesterday and mine hasn't even gotten a shipping notification yet, and she ordered hers after me (i ordered the night they went live). Also, from what I understand, we both selected the default "free shipping" option.

I might be emailing birchbox soon. There's no rush, and my mom is really easy going about things, but I'm still kind of confused as to why that would happen.
I ordered my box the night before they announced the contest winner..  It shipped 2 day mail, and I got it Friday. 

I would contact them.  It shouldn't be taking this long to get a tracking number.

I think that rollerball just does that.  I bought the same rollerball from Sephora last month and then later noticed it had the weird sediment in it.  I ended up returning it to Sephora last week because I figured I would just use the $20 I paid for it and put it with my points towards the BB box with it.  Odd that it does that.

Cross posting to a few of the big threads, but just wanted to let everyone know you can copy/paste images into the 'reply' box again!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got another box. I couldn't resist the BB100 offer. I got 110 points on the new account, so it was like getting the box for free. Plus I should be getting another 50 on my main account. I now have $50 in BB points... plus a 20% off and free shipping. I feel the need to shop...

I already get graze, ipsy and birchbox, so my husband would not be too pleased if I signed up for a SECOND birchbox, he's already like you have ipsy, why do you need birchbox too? But birchbox is DIFFERENT than ipsy that's why! So I know a second birchbox is out of the question for me.

*Edited for typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on May! I need to do reviews so I can get what is in my cart.  I will have 900 points saved up and I really want to be able to get some goodies as I will be on a No Buy in May.  I will be cheating by getting books at the end of this month and using points to pay for a full order on BB in May.  

Something about getting a package in the mail is so pleasing 

I e-mailed BB about the issues I had with the Tocca perfume in my In Full Bloom box along with a video so I could better show them the sediment floating around. I also took a picture of the incredibly crushed/dented box that mine came in because I had hoped to gift most of my box to my mom. When I heard back, they said they'd "replace the damaged item." I got a shipping notification and I noticed they're replacing the entire box?! :w00t: I was definitely surprised at that!

I e-mailed BB about the issues I had with the Tocca perfume in my In Full Bloom box along with a video so I could better show them the sediment floating around. I also took a picture of the incredibly crushed/dented box that mine came in because I had hoped to gift most of my box to my mom. When I heard back, they said they'd "replace the damaged item." I got a shipping notification and I noticed they're replacing the entire box?! :w00t: I was definitely surprised at that!
What the heck! When did you email them? I emailed them on the 26th about my In Full Bloom box that STILL hasn't shipped, and they have yet to reply.

Birchbox, you're giving me bad vibes lately.

(also, that wasn't meant to rain on your parade loll, that's really awesome that they're doing that!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck! When did you email them? I emailed them on the 26th about my In Full Bloom box that STILL hasn't shipped, and they have yet to reply.

Birchbox, you're giving me bad vibes lately.

(also, that wasn't meant to rain on your parade loll, that's really awesome that they're doing that!!)
I e-mailed them on the 26th, too. I just got a response about 15 minutes ago, so I hope yours is coming soon!

Hopefully! I'm sure it will come in time for mother's day, but I still want my mom to get hers now! hahahah

Back