Birchbox May 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, still no update from birchbox about my In Full Bloom box and its been almost a week since I ordered it. If I don't hear anything towards late afternoon I might email them again but I hate being "that" person.
I say contact them. I placed a huge order late last week and I received it yesterday, including the In Full Bloom box. 

Sigh, still no update from birchbox about my In Full Bloom box and its been almost a week since I ordered it. If I don't hear anything towards late afternoon I might email them again but I hate being "that" person.
Definitely email again. I emailed last night about mine again & they just responded already. 

NOT a great response, but a response. They sent me the tracking number, again. The one that has been printed since 4/21 lol and said it will ship 'shortly.' And gave me 100 points. Usually I feel bad taking points, but in this case I'm getting kind of irritated so I'll take 'em. 

Definitely email again. I emailed last night about mine again & they just responded already. 

NOT a great response, but a response. They sent me the tracking number, again. The one that has been printed since 4/21 lol and said it will ship 'shortly.' And gave me 100 points. Usually I feel bad taking points, but in this case I'm getting kind of irritated so I'll take 'em. 
I just emailed again because why not. Yesterday she offered to cancel my order and refund me, but, its a limited edition box as a present for my mom, its not like I can go out and get it somewhere else. Not to mention I was paying like less than $1 for it with my points since I'm broke right now.

I just emailed again because why not. Yesterday she offered to cancel my order and refund me, but, its a limited edition box as a present for my mom, its not like I can go out and get it somewhere else. Not to mention I was paying like less than $1 for it with my points since I'm broke right now.
Why offer to cancel? There are still in stock. Send out another one, Birchbox!

Why offer to cancel? There are still in stock. Send out another one, Birchbox!
Exactly! I'm having it sent to my mom's address, and I half thought about ordering a second one and getting it sent to my address just to see if it would ship out faster. If I had the expendable income, I totally would just to call them out on it bahahah.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has now been 13 days since I placed my order!   :scared:

I ordered my In Full Bloom box on Saturday and haven't received shipping yet but I'm not too concerned at this point. I just hope the month of May is more organized for BirchBox, I am getting upset hearing about all y'alls issues and it makes me weary to order more from them. I want to put the Aces free shipping to use but I won't be any time soon.

On another note, I hope they start populating box pages as well because I am bored on my week off! Give me something pretty to look at Birchbox, I promise to show enthusiasm!

I officially cancelled my month-to-month sunscription last night. I still have my gift sub. until June. I'm waiting to see how things shake out with the warehouse and shipping issues to decide if I want to resubscribe or not.

My CS rep replied, and she's being very great and patient with me so I really appreciate her. Basically she hasn't heard back from the warehouse yet.

Birchbox, if you're reading this, your warehouse is going to run your business into the ground if you don't get it together soon.

I placed an order for my In Full Bloom box on Saturday, and I never even got the usual order confirmation email that happens right after you buy. I sure got my credit card charged though. So I emailed today just to make sure that my order is at least still processing and CS told me yes, I should get tracking by the end of the week.

I realize that I didn't pay for express shipping and their warehouse move is going on, but still come on! In the past they used to ship your order out in 48 hours. This is getting ridiculous, and I'm not even waiting as long as some of you other ladies!

My friend who ordered her In Full Bloom box hours after I did got hers like 5 days ago. I have no idea what's going on. Eta: she said they gave her express shipping even though she just selected the free shipping option, she's also Aces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember when the last one was, but it seems like they're in over their heads in regards to inventory as it is.
That didn't stop them from doing the Kate Spade add-on this month when people haven't even received the water bottle from last month yet!  Or launching ACE right in the middle of their warehouse move...  :unsure2:

I think they did a Discovery Dash last month, but I remember it only being one item instead of the usual four.  I can't remember what the item was though!

I will get aces this month. I really want the BP spray. I really hope I don't get another exfoliator. I am swimming in them now. So, maybe one month without it would be pretty awesome. I am so excited to see what this one brings!

I think they did a Discovery Dash last month, but I remember it only being one item instead of the usual four.  I can't remember what the item was though!
March 11 the Discovery Dash was the Manna Kadar shimmer lotion for $14 instead of $29.

I hope we get a good one soon, nothing has caught my eye recently.

Wow, I haven't been on the BB thread in a few weeks and it looks like things haven't been going so smoothly!  May will be my last BB, I've really enjoyed it but to be honest I'm just subbed out.  I canceled IPSY and Sample Society a few months ago so once BB is gone I won't have any more subs.  So for my last box I want some Ruffian polish, some of the BP spray everyone raved about that I STILL haven't ever received, and maybe some BB or CC cream with a high SPF.  Pretty pretty please BB gods :smilehappyyes:

Latest posts

Back