Birchbox May 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opted for the necklace! I never got a confirmation email though, so I'm skeptical if it even worked. I already prepaid for both of my boxes, so if I do get charged the $20 it'll won't be too much out of my account in one day.[/quoteI ordered the necklace and didn't get any kind of confirmation email either, but after I reserved it, it went to a page that said it was reserved and they would be in touch shortly. Who knows? :/

@TippyAg: Thank you for posting the link! I thought the mirror was a little smaller though so I'll opt out so someone else can take one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But again, thanks!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't get the email for either account but I decided to get the necklace on one of them. I guess the link works however? It's strange that the email isn't sent to everyone though.

I'm debating how many boxes I want for May...my main account is supposed to get a comped box because I had problems with my March box that still couldn't be resolved by mid-April, so I'm kind of thinking that gives me an excuse to resub a secondary account....I wonder if the BB100 promo code is still working? I have an account with 50 points on it anyway, so a May box would mean I could actually use those...I'm on the fence. I got multiple boxes in April and they were all the same (and unexciting to me). But maybe May will be better, and it did give me good stuff to add to my swap list so it wasn't totally useless...Anyone want to convince me that multiple boxes for next month are a great idea? 

Bb100 still worked for me. I had to resub for the necklace and possibility for more Ruffian :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didnt get a confirmation for the necklace either though.

Do I dare join the 3 box club? It would be nice to resub on an old account and get the $10 bucks back in points right away so I can put it towards the in full bloom box. Thinking.... thinking...

I just used BB100 about 20 mins ago and it worked!  
So I just reserved the Kate Spade necklace- Kate Spade's my favorite designer.  A few questions- if I unsubscribe and resubscribe with BB100 will it cancel out my Kate Spade necklace? And if I unsubscribe and resubscribe, will it add tax to my non-tax account?

Bahahaha I'm getting around to doing my Birchbox reviews for last month- a question on the CR eyeliner is "How many eyeliners do you currently own?" "1, 2, 3, or 4+" are the only options hahahahaha. How about 20+?
I laughed at that one. Those options would be my answers to "How many do you currently have in your purse/desk at work/backpack/on-the-go makeup bag?" Or "How many have you bought within the past week/month?"

So I just reserved the Kate Spade necklace- Kate Spade's my favorite designer.  A few questions- if I unsubscribe and resubscribe with BB100 will it cancel out my Kate Spade necklace? And if I unsubscribe and resubscribe, will it add tax to my non-tax account?
i'm not sure but i personally would not risk it! 

just get yourself an extra box and use BB100 and a referral!

I didn't opt for the necklace. But here's the link to the browser version of the email. Im not sure if it's account specific, I don't think it says anywhere that it is. They probably have a super limited supply so only send a limited amount of emails out.

http://link.birchbox.com/view/52a64c422fd634b6ce9f8b101j6zc.2294/face95d9
Thank you for posting this!  I did not get the email (I'm wondering if it was because I didn't opt in for the water bottle last time) but the link let me reserve the necklace!  And if previous add ons are any indication, it might be a business day or two before you get the confirmation.  This is the third add-on I've ordered (first were the earrings I accidentally threw out, I think, and the other was the DYI necklace, which sits un-knotted where I left it on my kitchen counter).  Sit tight!  You will get an email!

Now, what's this I hear about a Kate Spade collab box?  For reals???

i'm not sure but i personally would not risk it! 

just get yourself an extra box and use BB100 and a referral!
Hahaha there is always that isn't there!  I might just stick with the necklace add on.. and be done with it from there!  I really don't need multiple boxes in a month :/ I'm already having to upgrade the vanity that I made 6 months ago.

This is probably the best add-on they've offered so far! I'll have to pass since it's not really my style, but I'm really looking forward to May. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sad I did not get any add on emails.  Even on my second account that gets at least 1 BB email per day.  Oh well guess the universe is telling me I have spent enough money!

I was so tempted by the necklace, but I looked at my unnecessarily large necklace collection and decided against it. I hope this month is great, though!

Welp I think I just accidentally bought the Kate Spade necklace lol. I've been going back and forth about whether I realllly need to spend another $20 this month, so I have been looking at it and clicking around for a bit. I clicked the reserve now thinking that I would get another confirmation screen that I could then click out of but that didn't happen, so I guess my decision was made!  I'll justify it as a birthday present to my self....well another birthday present  :wub:

Back