Birchbox May 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box changed. Instead of the Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 I'm getting the Coola Classic Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea. I'm not super sad about not getting the setting mist but I probably would have used it more than the Coola. This is the first time my box has ever changed. 

I think the description says Creme Brulee, it looks so light pink.
Thx. I picked the featured box for my second account but the page hadn't updated until today. I was slightly concerned I missed out because of my hacked debit card wasn't updated with new payment info until after they billed. And all the promo's for the Radiant box appear to not work. I just want the little hoola!

I'm getting lip gloss in my main account. I hope they're not the same color.

I'm getting the lipgloss too, not getting my PYS either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But it is coming with a Goldfadan Doctors Scrub that sounds pretty neat. (It has ruby crystals in it) My Vita Liberata switched to the Coola White Tea.

My May box hasn't yet shipped - I just checked my account, and it still reads "tracking information is unavailable at this time." I thought they had a policy that all boxes "ship by the 10th of the month," but I can't find that anywhere on the site now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting the lipgloss too, not getting my PYS either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But it is coming with a Goldfadan Doctors Scrub that sounds pretty neat. (It has ruby crystals in it) My Vita Liberata switched to the Coola White Tea.
That scrub is amazing and $$$$ I hope you like it, but not that much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One of my samples is missing; how good is Birchbox about sending it? Or will I just get 10 sorry points? I e-mailed, so we'll see. What a bummer of a month, the only thing I was looking forward to was the missing Eyeko liner! 

One of my samples is missing; how good is Birchbox about sending it? Or will I just get 10 sorry points? I e-mailed, so we'll see. What a bummer of a month, the only thing I was looking forward to was the missing Eyeko liner! 
Old Birchbox would give sorry points and send a replacement. But, with all of these recent changes, it's really up to the individual CS. Hope you get it resolved pleasantly soon.

Old Birchbox would give sorry points and send a replacement. But, with all of these recent changes, it's really up to the individual CS. Hope you get it resolved pleasantly soon.
That's what I was worried about! I did an e-mail and FB message, and got answers within 2 hours for both (which, on a Saturday, I thought was pretty good!). Both reps said the same thing, which was that the item is still in stock, so it will get sent out with its own tracking number, so cross fingers! 

That's what I was worried about! I did an e-mail and FB message, and got answers within 2 hours for both (which, on a Saturday, I thought was pretty good!). Both reps said the same thing, which was that the item is still in stock, so it will get sent out with its own tracking number, so cross fingers! 
Great news! Hope you receive two of it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went spoiler free on my box and here it is. Overall I'm really happy with it. The vita liberate was my sample choice.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone have any issues with a second box never processing? I reactivated an old sub with the pixi pallet code to use up old some points, but it's never gone past processing the order!

My boxes were SO slow this month. I got my featured box yesterday. I really like the perfume and luckily the lip gloss isn't too terrible on me and I love the little hoola sample. I'm not crazy on the setting spray and the shampoo and conditioner I've tried before.

My main account should arrive today.

I went spoiler free on my box and here it is. Overall I'm really happy with it. The vita liberate was my sample choice.

image.jpeg
Nice! I was supposed to get the vita liberata but it switched to the coola white tea, which worked out ok, my daughter went on a class trip and couldn't find her sunscreen so I gave her the coola. It actually smells really nice.

Did anyone have any issues with a second box never processing? I reactivated an old sub with the pixi pallet code to use up old some points, but it's never gone past processing the order!
I did the same and haven't seen any updates on it

Has anyone had any issues with their Coola sunscreen (the white tea one) being empty? I went to use it for the first time today and there was seriously a drop of product in there. I sent them an email, but it was on my non ace account so who knows how long it'll take them to reply. I'm hoping for more of a points deal then a replacement, since I'm sure the replacement will be the same and then I'll have to complain again. 

Has anyone had any issues with their Coola sunscreen (the white tea one) being empty? I went to use it for the first time today and there was seriously a drop of product in there. I sent them an email, but it was on my non ace account so who knows how long it'll take them to reply. I'm hoping for more of a points deal then a replacement, since I'm sure the replacement will be the same and then I'll have to complain again. 
Mine is almost completely empty. I still have some of the mango spf from last year, and it is completely full. I remember that the cucumber one was also full. Both the cucumber and the mango tubes are also significantly bigger as well.

yup and i was majorly dissapointed because this is what i wanted. i got one facial application out of it, not even enough to use on neck

Back